• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hello!

TheScrub96

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've played Pokemon games since Red and Blue first came out, but I never really cared about all of the hardcore breeding and training methods until recently because they seemed so out of reach. However, after buying AS (I skipped X/Y), I saw how much easier EV training was (especially with horde battles), so I figured, "why not go for IVs too?", and so I found this site. I'm still relatively new to competitive strategies and battling, but I do understand all the mechanics of breeding like egg groups, egg moves, everstone, destiny knot, etc, so I'm really excited to get into fully IV/EV training my mons and learn more about the more competitive side of the game.

Zelda / Karly

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Wel
I've played Pokemon games since Red and Blue first came out, but I never really cared about all of the hardcore breeding and training methods until recently because they seemed so out of reach. However, after buying AS (I skipped X/Y), I saw how much easier EV training was (especially with horde battles), so I figured, "why not go for IVs too?", and so I found this site. I'm still relatively new to competitive strategies and battling, but I do understand all the mechanics of breeding like egg groups, egg moves, everstone, destiny knot, etc, so I'm really excited to get into fully IV/EV training my mons and learn more about the more competitive side of the game.
Welcome:)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you're interested in the competitive side of things, I might be able to help you out :)

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
This site will be great for you as everyone here who's really into the competitive stuff and who is active will be glad to help you with everything you need. I know that this site has helped me a brick-tonne in getting to know all the battling rules and guidelines. Before this I just tried to use the highest attack power move and little to no strategy. But now I am trying to catch onto the proper ways of battling, its pretty neat. You should try out a tournament when it comes around, it'll probably be a great learning experience for you! :)

Have fun!​

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
x/y was my first since blue. You will pick up real fast and learn to love the new pokemon

TheScrub96

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm gonna get pokemon showdown soon so I can actually start testing out teams and strats. I know the basic ideas and roles ('cause my brother already does all this), but I have very little practical experience, so I have no clue what to expect from the other players. Anyway, thanks for all the support, guys, I look forward to becoming part of this community! :)

testing