Hey! I'm a new member Belle :)

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey there pokemon lovers!!
Im new here and my name's Belle :)
Im planning to sell some of my pokemon if there's any thing i should know plz reply to this Thread
information bout me:
Favourite Pokemons: Lucario, Greninja, Mewtwo, Luxray, Charizard X
I am from Thailand :)

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey welcome to the site :D
And if u have any questions about selling in the site and such just pm me or anyone in the site I am sure they will help you :)
Enjoy your stay :D

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Hiya, Bluebelle looks like we have some common favorite pokemon !
Since your new about taking a quick stroll around our Quick Start Guide for New Comers which also more importantly contains our Community Rules :)
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/quickstart-guide-newcomers-start-here.8352/

I see your interested in selling Pokemon well you came to the right place like Gia said you can always ask community members as a lot of them are experienced sellers like myself but here are a few links that are specifically designed to aid new sellers like yourself :D

Contains a Short Video about setting up a successful shop and maintaining it for selling Pokemon this will surely save you a lot of time figuring certain stuff out :)
Video Credit to @KitaVonKanada !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is another short video that shows and explains one of our most popular sections the Buy/Sell Perfect Pokemon where most of the user created shops are created it goes through a bunch of our most popular shops so you'll be sure to pick up on some tips and tricks to creating a perfect shop
Video Credit to @doulie !

Hope I made a difference on your site experience of Perfect Pokemon :]
And thanks for signing up for our Secret Santa Event
Seeya on the Forums :)

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
they gave links so ill do that old fashion standard " welcome to the site! " :p if ya got any questions feel free to ask

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hiya, Bluebelle looks like we have some common favorite pokemon !
Since your new about taking a quick stroll around our Quick Start Guide for New Comers which also more importantly contains our Community Rules :)
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/quickstart-guide-newcomers-start-here.8352/

I see your interested in selling Pokemon well you came to the right place like Gia said you can always ask community members as a lot of them are experienced sellers like myself but here are a few links that are specifically designed to aid new sellers like yourself :D

Contains a Short Video about setting up a successful shop and maintaining it for selling Pokemon this will surely save you a lot of time figuring certain stuff out :)
Video Credit to @KitaVonKanada !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is another short video that shows and explains one of our most popular sections the Buy/Sell Perfect Pokemon where most of the user created shops are created it goes through a bunch of our most popular shops so you'll be sure to pick up on some tips and tricks to creating a perfect shop
Video Credit to @doulie !

Hope I made a difference on your site experience of Perfect Pokemon :]
And thanks for signing up for our Secret Santa Event
Seeya on the Forums :)
Thank you ! I'll be sure to check it out :)

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Looks like I'm late to the party..... :Bag:

Welcome to Perfect Pokemon!!! :D

I look forward to seeing you around the site, and also feel free to message me if you have any questions or just wanna chat, either way I love to talk ;)

testing