Active Hey, it's me :D

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Guys,

this will be a somewhat short introduction to the person behind the name eclipzer @ perfectpokemon.

My name is Philipp, i live in Germany, more exactly in Würzburg in Bavaria.
Im @ the age of 21 and born at the 5.08.1992 and currently living together with my girlfriend - we're together since 2 years now.
We both are students @ the university in our town and im currently learning to get my trainers-license to work as a fitness-trainer while studying to sustain myself with money :)
Until i reach that trainers-license goal im trying to get some money with the best hobby i have - POKEMON - i never stopped playing this beloved game of us and im still hooked - it feels like love forever and eva <3

I found this site with the help of a friend's @ a stream on twitch where i sponsered the Streamer's giveaways with my Pokemon i collected.

If you have any questions about me or want to get in touch with my service leave a short message or post something into my chat. :)
Im a very active member of every forum i was registered and so im looking forward to get in touch with all of you here @ Perfectpokemon.

Greetings from Germany

Philipp :)

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the site! :D
I'm Dylan :D
Hope to see you around more :D

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Dylan :)
Thank you for your welcome :)
Im a very active member of every community i joined, so watch out :) :p

BTW: I have to say - this site's design and control is somewhat perfectly done and very intuitive
Big props @ the designer !

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Cordell :D haha, i see what you did there.
I already read everything of use :) but thank you for the advice, unbelievably its the first thing ive done here, lol. :D

testing