Hi guys. Warbandit here.

Warbandit

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi guys. I'm Warbandit , Bandit for short ☺. I'm a beginner trainer from South Africa. I have been made aware of the rules by 'Matt_192' (The quick response was impressive). I look forward to buy and trade pokemon and make new friends. Thanks for a awesome website.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Hi guys. I'm Warbandit , Bandit for short ☺. I'm a beginner trainer from South Africa. I have been made aware of the rules by 'Matt_192' (The quick response was impressive). I look forward to buy and trade pokemon and make new friends. Thanks for a awesome website.
Welcome to the site!

Let me know if you have any questions you need answered

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Like I said in my previous post, welcome to Perfect Pokemon!

If you have any more questions regarding the rules or the site itself, be sure to PM me or any of the available staff online - there's always one of us on at all times so you can be sure to get a quick answer :)

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome friend!

If you need anything in particular let me know how i can help you :).
Also, if youre looking for a quick "beginners" guide to competetive pokemon let me know aswell,
im pretty experienced in both online tournaments, ladder play and real life events and always able to help new ppl :)

Greetz
Eclipzer

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

I have been to cape town, south africa. Where about are you from there?

testing