• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

How's it hangin', Perfect Pokemon?

Xon

Youngster Joey
Credits
I came across this forum by randomly Google searching the phrase "Perfect Pokemon." This isn't the first time I've joined an online Pokemon community. I got my start in competitive battling and IV breeding in Gen 4 (Gen 4 pre-RNG breeding was the worst). I was a somewhat active member of Smogon and ThePalletTribune trade boards for a while, although before the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver I fell out of interest with competitive Pokemon. Naturally Gen 6 has pulled me right back in. This site's credit system actually reminds me quite a bit of PalletTribune's pallet system, which I liked, so I decided to give this place a shot.

Not gonna lie, my main motivation for being here is to grind up enough credits to afford a 6IV Japanese Ditto and several flawless Pokebank Legends, but if I can make some people happy and spread some of my breeding work around the community in the process, then yeah, probably worth it.

Here's hoping for good trades and good deals.

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Nice to meet you, Xon! I'm a pretty new user myself, as well, and I'm loving this place. It's so neat and clean, and I'll be honest your motivation is mine, as well. I'd like to get some of the Pokebank legends while I can, just means I'll be doing a lot of talking before I can sell whatever I can. ;U; I've got so much stuff, but no idea what to start selling!

Doomfaller

Meet your Doom!
Donor
Credits
I have 6 iv Japanese dittos for sale 600 pc (550 Team XIT).

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you're low on things to breed I could send you some ttar material. Not sure if they're in demand right now - I was just breeding one for my own team.

Xon

Youngster Joey
Credits
What do you have to offer?
Not terribly much. I don't have anything extra bred out at the moment, nor the ability to clone until later this week.

I only have 3 6IVs: Scizor, Kangaskhan, and Charmander (w/ Outrage & Dragon Dance), and 1 5IV Shiny (Ralts). I need to take some time to organize a list out with all my 5IVs, but it really shouldn't be long before I can afford the 600PC for the Ditto. :D

Welcome to the site! If you're low on things to breed I could send you some ttar material. Not sure if they're in demand right now - I was just breeding one for my own team.
I don't actually have any TTar breeding parents yet, so that would be wonderfully helpful. At this moment I'm breeding Conkeldurr with 4/egg moves, so I've got plenty of kickbacks of those.

Doomfaller

Meet your Doom!
Donor
Credits
I would be interested in the Scizor mostly. I need to actually get off of work.

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Good choice on the Conk - it has a bunch of abilities, but they're all pretty good. I wanted to get one myself but then I noticed it can't learn knock off from breeding :/

I have a female 31/31/31/x/x/31. Best I've gotten to so far, but I've gotten there plenty of times. Gl getting that SpDef.

Doomfaller

Meet your Doom!
Donor
Credits
Why do you want Knock Off? There are so many better moves for Conkeldurr.

Xon

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would be interested in the Scizor mostly. I need to actually get off of work.
If you really have interest in the Scizor or would like a more extensive list of what I can offer, please feel free to PM me so I can give you as much information as you need. I don't entirely feel this thread is the best place for that.

Good choice on the Conk - it has a bunch of abilities, but they're all pretty good. I wanted to get one myself but then I noticed it can't learn knock off from breeding :/

I have a female 31/31/31/x/x/31. Best I've gotten to so far, but I've gotten there plenty of times. Gl getting that SpDef.
lol, SpDef ain't nothin'. Oh, and I've got a bunch of 4IV males and females, do you have a preference? None with their hidden ability tho. :(

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Knock off is actually a monstrous move this gen. 97.5 base power dark move that cripples the opponent by removing their item? Yes, please.
Works really well with assault vest.

EDIT: Female would be awesome - thank you :]

Xon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Knock off is actually a monstrous move this gen. 97.5 base power dark move that cripples the opponent by removing their item? Yes, please.
Works really well with assault vest.

EDIT: Female would be awesome - thank you :]
Gotcha covered. What's your IGN?

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am Snewgon ^^

Oh and btw grats on skipping 5th gen. Weather, weather everywhere :[

Xon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well... it's not like I didn't play it, just not competitively. I dipped a little into VGC 2013 (didn't actually go, but tested with someone who did).

Also Dusk Ball TTar, I like.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I hated the weather in VGC 2014 in Fort Wayne. Everyone had a rain team at Fort Wayne. It does sadden me that Gastrodon won't be in OU anymore due to weather getting nerfed in this generation. I also don't like that we can't RNG this generation.

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I thought it'd be pretty smexy ^^
ty for the baby conk - didn't realize I'd be getting anything good till you told me you wanted to hand her off.

I'm mostly into singles, but I might get into VGC with a decent conk like this :)

Xon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ah, the fabled weather wars. I kinda am glad I wasn't a part of that. lol

And yeah, I tend to have more fun in doubles than singles so I naturally gravitate toward VGC style, hence the Conk.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Singles is a different ballpark from VGC. Different strategies are used in VGC than singles. Trick room is very popular now due to the nerfed weather. I have a slow team myself, but when pokebank is coming out I am getting Heatran and Latias.

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I hated the weather in VGC 2014 in Fort Wayne. Everyone had a rain team at Fort Wayne. It does sadden me that Gastrodon won't be in OU anymore due to weather getting nerfed in this generation. I also don't like that we can't RNG this generation.
Gastrodon was ou mostly because of storm drain. Keldeo killed everything without an immunity :/ Also, we'll be able to RNG this gen - just have to wait until the maths are done or the 3ds is cracked, which will happen sometime.
Not that it's really NEEDED. Breeding good stuff is actually possible this gen without cheating.

EDIT:
Ah, the fabled weather wars. I kinda am glad I wasn't a part of that. lol
And yeah, I tend to have more fun in doubles than singles so I naturally gravitate toward VGC style, hence the Conk.
I figured ^^
DeadSouls is right btw - be prepped for tr teams if you're planning to do doubles. The good captain has done a guide on them, so you might want to read it if you can get a bit of time. I mean, a lot. He went through every possible setter and sweeper.

Last edited:

testing