• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

League of Legends

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hello all! I play League of Legends as well. My main account is Ghost Kirby for those interested. I'll offer tips if you want and have a smurf account if you are worried about getting matched up with more experienced summoners.
added! my names the same

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Hey guys! Although pokemon is my main priority when it comes to games, I have recently gotten into League of Legends. I've been getting advice from other members on the site such as @Hazama, @sebesmos, and @Niqyue. Another member also learning is our other admin, @x0rqasmatr0n. If you would like to add me and play sometime my summoner name is Mynor1, just like the site :) If the people I mentioned would also like to let put their names down they may do so! Hope to see you guys in game! :)
I am doing League of Legends too. I am level 3 and I need help in improving. I like to use the brutes mostly.

L

Lvl69Teemo

My league account is Lvl 30 the in is Kevmen but due to me sucking I made a smurf named Lvl 69 Teemo which you could add me on aswell

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I play LoL too if any of you guys are interested. I hate to admit that I haven't really played that much(I started playing around the beginning of April and now we're almost in July and I'm barely level 15 :( ) So I'm pretty terrible despite the fact that I've been playing for a few months now. >.<

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I play LoL too if any of you guys are interested. I hate to admit that I haven't really played that much(I started playing around the beginning of April and now we're almost in July and I'm barely level 15 :( ) So I'm pretty terrible despite the fact that I've been playing for a few months now. >.<
@Niqyue helped me out a ton. I need tank support and I am golden for the kill. Also McCloud, what is your specialty? I am mostly a Mage with an Assassin twist. I love Annie and MasterYi.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
My league account is Lvl 30 the in is Kevmen but due to me sucking I made a smurf named Lvl 69 Teemo which you could add me on aswell
i actually have an account called "pentakillteemo69" lmfao
but my main is x0rqasmatr0n

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
@Niqyue helped me out a ton. I need tank support and I am golden for the kill. Also McCloud, what is your specialty? I am mostly a Mage with an Assassin twist. I love Annie and MasterYi.
Specialty? Well I only know how to play as one champion which is Nasus. I told myself that I would learn other champions once I started summer break but I've been a lot busier than I expected. >.<

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Specialty? Well I only know how to play as one champion which is Nasus. I told myself that I would learn other champions once I started summer break but I've been a lot busier than I expected. >.<
It isn't that hard. If you are on tonight, you could join GhostKirby and I playing League of Legends.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
The Cane is all you need to learn :p

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
His name is nasus but he's known as "the cane" to a lot of people because of a popular streamer

testing