• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

League of Legends

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
He's a really strong top laner

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I have no idea what you mean. Is there a set for that online? I am probably going to buy Malphite. I need to learn a tank. I might try Alistar in a bot game.
allistar is fun, but not if you wanna win.
malphte pretty bulk

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I like Malphite, but he is decent at best. I want to get Shen so bad right now.
Shen is not good right now, Malphite is better.

fizzy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Nasus is kinda boring imo. Every game you spend 30 minutes farming your Q before you become a threat. Once you get there you just face roll your keyboard.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Nasus is kinda boring imo. Every game you spend 30 minutes farming your Q before you become a threat. Once you get there you just face roll your keyboard.
Who do you recommend instead then Sean? I need to save up for something.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Any champion in League is as good as the player behind it. You just need to know your boundaries.
Not really, the game is like Pokemon kinda of because of the different characters have weaknesses, some that are more noticeable than others. I also find that mastering different characters early on is important in order to be good at the game. Also, you need to study every character and their weaknesses and strengths in that order.

testing