• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Mega Sharpedo, Gallade and Camerupt!

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I haven't said much about the 3 since I posted it, but I'm very disappointed in mGallade. It retains the same typing, I wish it would've gotten Fairy/Fighting. The ability is also crap imo for a mega evolution.

mCamerupt and mSharpedo got some nice abilities though. I can see them being major players in the OU meta for ORAS.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
i think M-Sharpedo will go uber due to access to both Speed Boost and Strong Jaw. This will make it a monster BEFORE you factor in the boosts to its stats.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Gallade- Mold breaker
Hp-same
Attack-165-170
Def- 80-90
Spa-80
Spd-140-150
speed- 120-140

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
mega gallade looks really cool its ability is a letdown
You would think they would have come up with a better ability than inner focus for him.o_O WHAT a JOKE!!:mad: If only they chose a better ability. Well unfortunately its off my list at the moment. it showed so much promise to. :(

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i think M-Sharpedo will go uber due to access to both Speed Boost and Strong Jaw. This will make it a monster BEFORE you factor in the boosts to its stats.
The thing is that normal Sharpedo has some serious low defense stats.:( If the Mega boost to its stats does not do much to defense stats he will have trouble for the Pokémon He can't OHK.:eek: For this reason he will not be uber.:(

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
if only they gave mega gallade something better even justified was better seeing that it is knightly

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Once again, it is good in doubles as Fake Out is on most teams.

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
yeah but still i loved gallade since it came out its fighting type and diverse movepool with leaf blade,night slash were real attractions now when its mega was revealed i rejoiced but the fact that it is not as good as i thought really dissapointed me but still i'll keep it in my team

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
yeah but still i loved gallade since it came out its fighting type and diverse movepool with leaf blade,night slash were real attractions now when its mega was revealed i rejoiced but the fact that it is not as good as i thought really dissapointed me but still i'll keep it in my team
I though about I it and I will keep on my team. However I believe it won't be holding a Mega stone, at the moment. He is still a Knight to help his trainer when in need.:D

testing