My Pleasure!

Jirachi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hiya! I look forward to helping everyone get their perfect teams. I am Jirachi, because hopefully I can fulfill everyones wishes by getting them the pokemon they need! I can get almost anything from gen 5 and lower, so please hit me up! Im also looking to collect gen 6 pokemon, so let me know!

Jirachi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thats great! Thanks! I'd love to tell you, but in a setting like this, revealing my secret might create less business ^^;; I can say that all of my pokemon are legal, and have been through tournament verification :D

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Welcome to the site and if you want to be captured *ahem* I mean if u need help be sure to pm me ;)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Yay @Jirachi! Welcome, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or another staff member. :)

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Hiya! I look forward to helping everyone get their perfect teams. I am Jirachi, because hopefully I can fulfill everyones wishes by getting them the pokemon they need! I can get almost anything from gen 5 and lower, so please hit me up! Im also looking to collect gen 6 pokemon, so let me know!
Hey Jirachi lovely name
I remember when me, ash, may, and max became friends with you in the anime lol it was so good that it got made into a Movie "Jirachi Wishmaker" :p
Welcome to our Communtiy !

testing