New Battler

JonnyT

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys,

I've played pokemon for the better part of 15 years. It always seems to be something consistent to come back too. I have done online battles in the past but finally want to get more competitive and do some tournaments and use more than just tanks. I want to keep most of my mons legit but the main reason I came to this site was to get a max IV ditto so I can start the breeding process and then begin to establish a team

Nice to meet all of you!

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you need any help getting into competitive pokemon, I would be happy to help (cant help on the ditto front though. :/). There are tournaments on the site if you are interested in participating and we do have a battle rating system as well, so feel free to check them out. :)

JonnyT

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you need any help getting into competitive pokemon, I would be happy to help (cant help on the ditto front though. :/). There are tournaments on the site if you are interested in participating and we do have a battle rating system as well, so feel free to check them out. :)
Okay thank you! Is there a way to add you as a friend? Once I get that ditto and a grasp on some concepts I will hit you up for some help!

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey brotha welcome to thee site :D If you still need a breeding ditto then I can help you with that !! Free for you :)

jedd

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome! I am also new to this site, and I think you'll be very happy to know that plenty of people have what you're after, ditto-wise. Enjoy!

testing