New pokemon player

Renzlo Hebron

Youngster Joey
Credits
Good day guys. I only got my 3ds and pokemon x this last week. Ive already finished the story but Im still noob at things like breeding/IVs. The last pokemon I played is leaf green so I have no idea of the new features of this pokemon game. I hope you guys understand if I ask noob questions. BTW the new pokemon is coming do you think people will still gonna play this game? And is it possible to transfer my pokemon in X to the new pokemon game and how?

1 last thing I got a lvl 100 shiny latios from wonder trade. I think its 6IV (or whatever that means) bcoz when I rate it it says outstanding and cant be beat. How much do you think is its value? Tnx in advance and sori for bad english :D

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Good day guys. I only got my 3ds and pokemon x this last week. Ive already finished the story but Im still noob at things like breeding/IVs. The last pokemon I played is leaf green so I have no idea of the new features of this pokemon game. I hope you guys understand if I ask noob questions. BTW the new pokemon is coming do you think people will still gonna play this game? And is it possible to transfer my pokemon in X to the new pokemon game and how?

1 last thing I got a lvl 100 shiny latios from wonder trade. I think its 6IV (or whatever that means) bcoz when I rate it it says outstanding and cant be beat. How much do you think is its value? Tnx in advance and sori for bad english :D
Welcome to PP!!! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Also PM some of us here if you need any help. Also don't be shy talking in the shoutbox.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

TheCreatures

Top Dog
Credits
Welcome to the community! You can acquire credits by opening up a shop.

So far we are unsure if you will be able to trade/ transfer Pokemon between ORAS and X/Y, but you probably will be able to because they both are in generation 6.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Enjoy your stay on the site and on BW! Like I've said already, if you want battling advice, I am always free, as are the other mentors :)

testing