Noob Here... Please Be Gentle ^_^

Whim

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello!
Just found this community today and after looking into the site a bit it seems like a nice
community full of people that share an interest in Pokemon. A bit about me: Played pokemon as a kid, took a few generations off and now that I am starting college thought this game would be great to come back to in my off time. Currently working on both Sun/Moon and ORAS pokedex completion and building a team to try competitive play.
Thanks for reading my little introductory post and I hope you all have a great day.

Last edited:

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you ever need help with competitive, I'm your man. I also know a fair bit about the site and Pokemon in general, so feel free to ask me just about anything

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome! Is always nice to see a new face around :) I also really enjoy competitive battling and building teams for that as well. Is there's any Pokémon in specific you like using :)

Whim

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome! Is always nice to see a new face around :) I also really enjoy competitive battling and building teams for that as well. Is there's any Pokémon in specific you like using :)
Sorry for the late response. I have been working on a few specific pokemon currently including: Toxapex, Golisopod, Xurkitree, Araquanid, Metagross, and Nihilego. Additionally I am looking at eventually breeding a Mimiku and trading for a Tapu Koko since I didn't soft reset for mine. ( It's Careful Nature :3 ). Thanks again for the warm welcome.

testing