• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Notice Me SenShop

Cordell S

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Would you like a gastly so you can EV train it yourself or a battle ready gengar?
I mean I would like my profile pic to be a Gengar...

Senpai

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Could o
I mean I would like my profile pic to be a Gengar...
Sorry im not paying attention to the convo thats why i like to pm so i can read back before saying stupid stuff xP, anyway sure ill try my best to draw you a genar even if i lack a graphics tablet owo

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Wow, you're a pretty amazing artist! You know, I think this guy over here could use your help. Click me.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I need a banner. I would like a mad jigglypuff, and it needs to be holding a marker. in the background i want there to be jagged music notes, and I want the backgroud to be dark, with black and purple. Text: 'Does This Look Like The Face Of Mercy' and at the top I want it to say 'Jiggly' (all no quotes) other design is up to you, and I can't wait to see it! :D

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Is it possible for you to draw me a "badass" Jigglypuff profile pic? I want him to be in a style similar to the site banner you made, if possible...

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
How would you feel about making a banner for me that could fit on my profile? (It would replace my current fancy Pokemon banner)

If you feel like you're up to it I'll brainstorm what I would want. :) I would just want it to that size so it would fit and look good. I can probs find out what size that is.

Senpai

Pokémon Champion
Credits
How would you feel about making a banner for me that could fit on my profile? (It would replace my current fancy Pokemon banner)

If you feel like you're up to it I'll brainstorm what I would want. :) I would just want it to that size so it would fit and look good. I can probs find out what size that is.
Interesting, i have never done banners involving irl pics o.o sure ill take a hit on this inbox me your thoughts on it :D

Derik

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi :) new here, umm would you be willing to do something pretty custom? I'm willing to pay around 3000 PC depending on how much I like it because I plan on using this signature in a variety of places :) basically I'd like a signature with my FC 4957 3813 4910 and my trainer name Derik on it, with a Zoroark theme. I wanted something like a human+Shiny Zoroark fusion (Male, tan skin)http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/SaiSuki1329/Pokemon/zerochanZoroark303004.jpg something like that, but yeah unique, and with a Shiny Zoroark style, pref sitting on a throne (not required, but would be nice) with some classic Zorua sitting around himhttp://www.nabyn.com/_p/2011/8/4/DialBM-5966-62340.png:) it doesn't have to be animated unless you really think that you can do something awesome with it!

Please get in contact with me first if you want to take on this task

Senpai

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi :) new here, umm would you be willing to do something pretty custom? I'm willing to pay around 3000 PC depending on how much I like it because I plan on using this signature in a variety of places :) basically I'd like a signature with my FC 4957 3813 4910 and my trainer name Derik on it, with a Zoroark theme. I wanted something like a human+Shiny Zoroark fusion (Male, tan skin)http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/SaiSuki1329/Pokemon/zerochanZoroark303004.jpg something like that, but yeah unique, and with a Shiny Zoroark style, pref sitting on a throne (not required, but would be nice) with some classic Zorua sitting around himhttp://www.nabyn.com/_p/2011/8/4/DialBM-5966-62340.png:) it doesn't have to be animated unless you really think that you can do something awesome with it!

Please get in contact with me first if you want to take on this task
Oh hell yea! Finally a Anime commission :3 I'll definitely accept this task :D

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
This guy right here, made me something when no one else would/could.

First of many as some peeps would say xD.
Can't wait until next time.

testing