• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Notice Me SenShop

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Can you make me a banner with charizard y in it? Also put the name Solar on it? How much will it also cost?

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Kind of funny how you're asking for the price when it's on the first page .3. the price is 435PC with special halloween discount
lol i will think about it then... the price is too high to me honestly so i will think about it. trying to hit 5000 PC first so i can donate to the site first.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Well in the mean time, while you think about it watch the double posting.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Well in the mean time, while you think about it watch the double posting.
well in the mean time bro, i only double posted because i double quoted Senpai's too. (Got to take a chill pill and go down to chill town lol) :D

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
well in the mean time bro, i only double posted because i double quoted Senpai's too. (Got to take a chill pill and go down to chill town lol) :D

So take that chill pill and chill down while you're thinking, thanks

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
So take that chill pill and chill down while you're thinking, thanks
dang harsh bro i was just joking lol and don't need to have the last word just quit posting on this man's shop and leave it at that

Faith Hunter

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
@Senpai ~ I need a Profile Pic done.~ You can use this as a source: link ~ So let me know if you have any questions. :)

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey I need a banner done if that's alright with ya Senpai. :D I will send you the banner details via inbox. want a different poke. :D

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Looking for a twitch background :p Details discussed in PM