• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Nova: Team Wars Selection

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

leanbean132006

Youngster Joey
Credits
Out of curiosity, can you compete in this over Showdown? I have Wifi ready Pokemon, but my current internet connection is really bad and will be for the foreseeable future, at least until like September. I've already battled against @DRAG0NIT3 and I think he could vouch I'm a decent battler. If not, that's alright I was just wondering.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Out of curiosity, can you compete in this over Showdown? I have Wifi ready Pokemon, but my current internet connection is really bad and will be for the foreseeable future, at least until like September. I've already battled against @DRAG0NIT3 and I think he could vouch I'm a decent battler. If not, that's alright I was just wondering.
Yeah, most people are pretty flexible. You'll need a wi-fi team if you want to compete in tournaments or certain gyms, otherwise showdown should be perfectly fine. @DRAG0NIT3 just need your approval and this man should be set!

DRAG0NIT3

Mad Man
Credits
Yeah, most people are pretty flexible. You'll need a wi-fi team if you want to compete in tournaments or certain gyms, otherwise showdown should be perfectly fine. @DRAG0NIT3 just need your approval and this man should be set!
Yup hes good :D

testing