• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

ORAS Confirmed Legendaries!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey guys, Coro just leaked some pictures and confirmed that these legendaries will be obtainable in ORAS!

Less than 10 more days #ORAShype

What do you think? Which legendaries excite you the most?

corocoro12141.jpg

corocoro12142.jpg

corocoro12144.jpg

I'm definitely most excited about the genie trio and hopefully since they are gen 3, the regi trio get some new cool features maybe?

Share your thoughts below!

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey guys, Coro just leaked some pictures and confirmed that these legendaries will be obtainable in ORAS!

Less than 10 more days #ORAShype

What do you think? Which legendaries excite you the most?

corocoro12141.jpg

corocoro12142.jpg

corocoro12144.jpg

I'm definitely most excited about the genie trio and hopefully since they are gen 3, the regi trio get some new cool features maybe?

Share your thoughts below!
My thoughts are holy sheet I can sell all these legends BR with 6th gen born now. #ORASHYPE

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
The Swords of Justic is what I'm excited about.... espeically Regigigas. I can't wait to soft reset my own regigigas with a kalos born on him.

JoyLovesSylveon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ok I may be negative in this but here is my opinion: I DONT WANT ALL THE LEGENDARIES TO BE CATCHABLE IN ONE GAME! It lowers the value of legendaries in the game. Also, getting all these legendaries ALL rely on getting the eon ticket and catching latios or latias. This puts far too much value on the eon ticket so I that's why I don't like that idea. Of course, shinies will still be valuable, but they have no effect in battle.

JoyLovesSylveon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ok I may be negative in this but here is my opinion: I DONT WANT ALL THE LEGENDARIES TO BE CATCHABLE IN ONE GAME! It lowers the value of legendaries in the game. Also, getting all these legendaries ALL rely on getting the eon ticket and catching latios or latias. This puts far too much value on the eon ticket so I that's why I don't like that idea. Of course, shinies will still be valuable, but they have no effect in battle.
Oh yeah an and I probably won't ever get the eon ticket because I never go to pokemon events and stuff. im probably going to,use POKEBANK to transfer my latias or latios into Oras and use it to catch the legendaries

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Oh yeah an and I probably won't ever get the eon ticket because I never go to pokemon events and stuff. im probably going to,use POKEBANK to transfer my latias or latios into Oras and use it to catch the legendaries

Please don't double post in the future :)

Thanks

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Its gonna be fantastic. But Im good. I already have my Latias and Zapdos. No need for a new one.

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I believe the purpose is for those who either for those people who started pokemon late and didn't have the previous games to have the legends or they did this so they can stop Pokemon Bank in the future.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Tbh, I think it's a nice idea for people to get KB (or 6B, I'm guessing) variants of all the Pokemon, so you don't have to keep distinguishing between Pokegen. However, I'm guessing that Pokegen sales could slow down after this, as adding these legends gets rid of one of the core reasons why Pokegen is used.

testing