• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

ORAS Demo Distribution Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
For everyone else who is sitting here waiting for your ORAS demo to be emailed to you I have some news, my tweet to the Pokemon twitter page was replied to very quickly by another Pokemon player. Apparently they are distributing the codes in batches.

It could take up to a week until we get our code.
(hopefully not that long). :(

We might not get it today but soon we will all be playing in Hoenn. If anyone else has some information on this please post.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
For everyone else who is sitting here waiting for your ORAS demo to be emailed to you I have some news, my tweet to the Pokemon twitter page was replied to very quickly by another Pokemon player. Apparently they are distributing the codes in batches.

It could take up to a week until we get our code.
(hopefully not that long). :(

We might not get it today but soon we will all be playing in Hoenn. If anyone else has some information on this please post.
I thought this might be the case. :(

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I got four codes earlier (have multiple accounts from when I used to play the tcg)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
the code. it was in the trash file of my email
Yeah that can happen, Pokemon.com mentioned that in the write up about how to get a demo code. Always check your trash bin.

Since codes are out now I'll lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing