PerfectPokemon Photo Album

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
While a lot of the newer users won't recognise me, I have probably caught a lot of older users by surprise. After all, I'm coming online for the first proper time in... probably nine months now. While I'm not planning on coming back any time soon for reasons which a handful of my friends on the site should know, I do want to try and mend my relations a bit with the site with a friendly thread of some kind (although I'll probably never change my current overall opinion of the site).

Anyway, to cut to the chase, I thought a nice idea would be for there to be a collective place to post photos of family/friends and activities that various users are doing irl as a photo album much like one that your family would have in the closet. Its good to do these kinds of things, and just after christmas feels like a good time to get one started. While I don't have any myself atm, whenever I get some I'll probably come on to post it.

Rules:
There aren't any restrictions as to what you're allowed to post, just keep it clean and try and refrain from posting endless selfies (that's what the selfie thread is for). Also, think a little before posting a photo; if its super blurry and hard to make out, it probably isn't worth posting. The most I can ask is for you to be respectful in the thread.

Last edited:

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
While I'm not planning on coming back any time soon for reasons which a handful of my friends on the site should know, I do want to try and mend my relations a bit with the site with a friendly thread of some kind (although I'll probably never change my current overall opinion of the site).
You're so nice *sarcasm intensifies*

Ight I don't have many, but here are a few from my time on the site. It'll be sad to see it go :[

mvixow.png

When I first got the server battles to bloody work

2dkwkqo.png

The first podcast... I still can't even lmao

2w2oshz.png

The proof that @Miles8088 is a bad player

wb9ylz.png

When Showdown was feeling trolly

Still finding the rest of my photos. I've had a great time on the site and I hope you guys continue to expand <3

Expect my resignation post within the next few days :[

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
You're so nice *sarcasm intensifies*

Ight I don't have many, but here are a few from my time on the site. It'll be sad to see it go :[

mvixow.png

When I first got the server battles to bloody work

2dkwkqo.png

The first podcast... I still can't even lmao

2w2oshz.png

The proof that @Miles8088 is a bad player

wb9ylz.png

When Showdown was feeling trolly

Still finding the rest of my photos. I've had a great time on the site and I hope you guys continue to expand <3

Expect my resignation post within the next few days :[
ZbnVazm.png

Proof that @Matt_192 is a bad player

W0nIq68.png

8S9QfTg.png

@ericashes has problems

Xv62aUe.png

Damn it feels good to be a gangster

1oSuMcK.png

The real reason @Dom resigned

UyuhqBH.png

How to resolve a problem quickly with @Ary

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Ary putting in little effort, this is new ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When I'm sick and you belittle me with sarcasm ;-;

Also the buyer shouldn't be asking for help to assist the seller who is supposed 2 be knowing wt they're doing...risks of unestablished stores with no rep

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I was actually saving a pic on my cpu before it died on me...so I guess I gotta describe it pardon me for all this excessive non fun reading your going to have to do :/
basically @Dom made a YouTube Channel and named it Dags (still waitin on a video btw)
I asked him why he named it that and he replied he'll tell me when am 18
Welp am turning 17 in January any way I can know in advance dom ?

testing