• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) PokéGym Challenge: Activity Tracking

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Hey @Cheza. Can I take the rock type gym? I don't have a team for it yet but I can Make One and should be open in about three to four days. I figured nobody would want to be rock gym leader anyway cause of the typing so I think it's better if someone is at least there to take challenges.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Hey @Cheza. Can I take the rock type gym? I don't have a team for it yet but I can Make One and should be open in about three to four days. I figured nobody would want to be rock gym leader anyway cause of the typing so I think it's better if someone is at least there to take challenges.
The gym is yours, I've put you on the list :)

Combustiblelimes

Pokémon Champion
Credits
So the ground type gym is now open?

David Eguia

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Cheza uber like kurem and regice can be used by the gym leader? haven't seen that on the rules, thank you

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
So the ground type gym is now open?
The ground gym is claimable to anyone who can have it running in a few days.

@Cheza uber like kurem and regice can be used by the gym leader? haven't seen that on the rules, thank you
Regice is not ubers and only Kyurem W is ubers, so the ice/dragon gym can use kyurem W as their uber if they choose.

David Eguia

Youngster Joey
Credits
The ground gym is claimable to anyone who can have it running in a few days.

Regice is not ubers and only Kyurem W is ubers, so the ice/dragon gym can use kyurem W as their uber if they choose.
Alright! Thank you, that's all i wanted to know :)

aidan d

Youngster Joey
Credits
what does one get if you win all the way through? also do you have to use a monotype team to challenge the gym leader?

Loli-Shark

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Credits
I'm curious, matt has his electric gym as open but you have him as inactive. Did he forget to update it or has he gone past his inactive time? Just because there are quite a few people without challenges dating back further than 7th of May

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I'm curious, matt has his electric gym as open but you have him as inactive. Did he forget to update it or has he gone past his inactive time? Just because there are quite a few people without challenges dating back further than 7th of May
The main post says when there is a lack of activity in a gym (challenges not being taken) they're marked as inactive.

The gym is still open but it's less likely you'll get a reply and the gym might need a new leader (for those wanting to become a gym leader it's good to look here to see what gyms could use more love).

syriene

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i issued ericashes a challenge to become water gym leader. if he doesnt respond to my challenge in 6 days i would like to claim the gym