• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) PokéGym Challenge: Activity Tracking

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

Zakair

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
kk best 2/3, no switching teams. can i msg Ary when im ready? after posting on dragon gym of cousre

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
kk best 2/3, no switching teams. can i msg Ary when im ready? after posting on dragon gym of cousre
Idc wt u do but ur gonna have to wait until i swap gyms( find my replacement) and get my thread and team rdy. None of which can be done till i even get home sunday at the earliest i have other things to do as well. Any further questions ask me IM.

Zakair

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Idc wt u do but ur gonna have to wait until i swap gyms( find my replacement) and get my thread and team rdy. None of which can be done till i even get home sunday at the earliest i have other things to do as well. Any further questions ask me IM.
No further questions. I look forward to our battle when u get everything you need done. :) sorry if i bothered anyone

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I talked to phenix about the electric gym and phenix told me that the gym is mine now, can I make the thread?

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
If nobody else wants it ill take care of the fire gym for a while. I should hopefully have a team by this time tomorrow.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
If nobody else wants it ill take care of the fire gym for a while. I should hopefully have a team by this time tomorrow.
Go ahead, I've marked you as the fire leader :)

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can I run the gym till you get back? I promise I will do a good job then you can take it back. I'm a team player lol

testing