• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokémon Bank Postponed 12/26/13

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Eh, I can deal with that.

And the smiley I made looks pretty creepy. I'm scared by it. :0

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Late February is still too late. I want to get ready for Nationals in Indianapolis.
I definitely have to agree with you on that. I am a little disappointed in Nintendo that this happened in the first place. With the popularity of X and Y I would have expected them to be prepared for such an influx of new players eagerly seeking to get PB and Transporter.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I agree with everyone else. I have pokemon on my white that I have had since FireRed that I really want.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Everyone seemed to have brought a 3ds xl for christmas just for Pokemon X and Y. The 3DSxl is the only way Nintendo is making a profit. The WiiU is a flop.

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
It's true. A lot of people have reported to have bought the XL and a copy of X/Y or even both... I did all three back in September, though, so I could have it on release day. xD; I was too impatient for Christmas!

I've also heard sales for it are low, which is why they're trying to compensate by bringing out more games for it. I do admit I've always wanted one but I surely have no money for it. Not anymore. :U

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I have to say that I honestly have never wanted to buy a Wii U. With every other console I had a game that I wanted to buy for that game, but for the Wii U it's just like "eh".

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
The console is pretty much a wii with a new controller. The graphics are a generation behind that of the Xbox 360 and PS3.