• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokedex Editors (Journalist Achievement)

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Count me in :)

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
This is something I definitely would like to help with. I learned some code back in the day although it has been forever it seems. Should be a fun project and an excellent addition to the site!

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
Hey. So my coding is really rusty, but I'd like to join in if you need more help. :D

Donovan

Youngster Joey
Credits
Im not too confident about my abilities but I could give it a try if it helps !

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

closing registration

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
The Perfect Pokemon Community Pokedex
Is Now Ready For Editors!

Many of you have expressed interest in working on the Perfect Pokemon Pokedex that is currently under development. I am excited to announce that we are finally at the point where we are ready to accept our first batch of editors.
Having experience with BBCode or HTML will be a plus, but is not necessary. Apply by responding to this thread. Not all applicants to become an editor will be approved (Although i suspect that most will). As an editor you will be required to create a minimum of 25 Pokemon pages for the Pokedex, which is the same amount necessary for the Journalist achievement here.

Best of Luck, and Thanks Guys!​
I would love to help with this! I love Pokemon, and I've already completed the Pokedex! Okay, I have a question, though. What's the deadline for the 25 Pages? And how do we sign up, if it's till available?

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I would love to help with this! I love Pokemon, and I've already completed the Pokedex! Okay, I have a question, though. What's the deadline for the 25 Pages? And how do we sign up, if it's till available?
All the pages have already been assigned and a lot of them are completed.

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The Perfect Pokemon Community Pokedex
Is Now Ready For Editors!

Many of you have expressed interest in working on the Perfect Pokemon Pokedex that is currently under development. I am excited to announce that we are finally at the point where we are ready to accept our first batch of editors.
Having experience with BBCode or HTML will be a plus, but is not necessary. Apply by responding to this thread. Not all applicants to become an editor will be approved (Although i suspect that most will). As an editor you will be required to create a minimum of 25 Pokemon pages for the Pokedex, which is the same amount necessary for the Journalist achievement here.

Best of Luck, and Thanks Guys!​
Hi I wold like to apply 4 the pokedex editor