• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Psychic Gym - Issue challenge here (Open)

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Gym Leader Cheza,
I, Yūki Terumi, challenge you for the Psychic Badge (sorry never challenged a gym on here before)

lol i can battle you in a few, just gotta run to the store right quick!

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits

skymage

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like to challenge you for Psychic badge, can I use the Lugia you pkgen for me in the battle?

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I'd like to challenge you for Psychic badge, can I use the Lugia you pkgen for me in the battle?

sadly lugia is on the ubers list so you wouldn't be able to use him :(
i'll leave the pokegym guild lines here for you to refresh on things before our match!

Guild Lines, Ubers List. will you be available today?

skymage

Youngster Joey
Credits
sadly lugia is on the ubers list so you wouldn't be able to use him :(
i'll leave the pokegym guild lines here for you to refresh on things before our match!

Guild Lines, Ubers List. will you be available today?
I'll have to come up with something new to replace for Lugia. Maybe we can have a match tomorrow :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
@Cheza going to challenge you for a badge, my first challenge, exciting :p

woot woot I just have to find a time to get to my grandmothers, my internet at my house is to bad for battles and I'll disconnect (don't want that happening). I don't think I'll be able to battle today but maybe sometime this week
:)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Hey Cheza I wish to challenge you to a battle. Is that possible?
You may have been help on my post, but I'm sure I can take you down.

I might be able to battle this weekend in the afternoon, or at night if you want to use showdown. However I won't go easy on you ;)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Good because if you did it wouldn't be worth it. Now how do we do it on showdown?

We'd play in mixed tier (because gym leaders get an uber) and challenge each other to a battle. :)

testing