• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed [Scarlet Violet!] Chaos Shop: 6iv/Shiny/Legends/Events/All Pokemon/Best Deals - Quick Delivery!

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Great! Just let me know when you are ready!
I'm ready. Please leave a feedback after the trade. I'll leave one for you too. You can leave a feedback by clicking my username and click the leave feedback option. Thanks.

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Are the Kalos born shinies nameable?

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Is the promotion buy 5 get 1 free? I would like to buy Dedenne, Fletchling, Rivalry Litleo, Blue Flower Flabébé, Milk Drink Skiddo, Pancham, Refresh Furfrou, Disable Spritzee, Inkay, Solar Power Helioptile, Tyrunt, Hydration Goomy, and Klefki. If that is the promotion, I would also like to get Phantump and Pumpkaboo.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Could I buy a zygarde from you? :)

TrixyTesla

Youngster Joey
Credits
How much for Movie Arceus, Winter's Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ruby Anniversary Groudon, 10th Anniversary Mew, Movie 2013 Mewtwo, Movie Regigigas, Ho-Oh, and Lugia?

Oh, and let me know if I can still do the buy 5 get 1 free.

Last edited:

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Is the promotion buy 5 get 1 free? I would like to buy Dedenne, Fletchling, Rivalry Litleo, Blue Flower Flabébé, Milk Drink Skiddo, Pancham, Refresh Furfrou, Disable Spritzee, Inkay, Solar Power Helioptile, Tyrunt, Hydration Goomy, and Klefki. If that is the promotion, I would also like to get Phantump and Pumpkaboo.
Sure, 1300 for all of them.

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
How much for Movie Arceus, Winter's Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ruby Anniversary Groudon, 10th Anniversary Mew, Movie 2013 Mewtwo, Movie Regigigas, Ho-Oh, and Lugia?

Oh, and let me know if I can still do the buy 5 get 1 free.
900 PC, Yes you can get 1 free per 5 Pokemon.

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
All right that's a deal! =D And for my extra 2 I'll take Nobunaga's Rayquaza and Movie Shaymin if possible
My bad, I didn't notice it was 10 Pokemon. That's 1000PC , including the 2 free Pokemon. What is your FC and IGN?

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Windie1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
I am online in game now. I have you added
Going to online now, just send in the PC then we can trade. Do you want the adamant or careful pumpkaboo?