• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Selling Over 75 5 IV Mons

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Okay xD ummm how much PC would you take for both of them? (Weavile and staraptor)

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
How much for staraptor alone? 100PC?

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey Man there was some things wrong with the Poke

Aerodactyl doesnt have SPDEF
Diggersby doesnt have HP
Smeargle has no HP
Cloyster no Attack
Greninja is only 3 IV

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hmm, I just trade for them and go by their markings. What do you wanna do? Would you like a refund? I apologize for that

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Hey Dom. I see what you are saying about the situation. @OG34 you need to transfer the pokemon back to him immediately or the mods and I will have to ban you from the site. We have 0 tolerance when it comes to scamming.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey Dom. I see what you are saying about the situation. @OG34 you need to transfer the pokemon back to him immediately or the mods and I will have to ban you from the site. We have 0 tolerance when it comes to scamming.

Thanks

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

lol. Chill out man.

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
lol. Chill out man.
It's not a funny situation, I don't know why you said lol. I'm just saying you need to transfer the pokes back. That's all.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Ok im coming on, I just thought it was shady how you left after i refunded also you shouldnt post your phone number online xD

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
It's not a funny situation, I don't know why you said lol. I'm just saying you need to transfer the pokes back. That's all.

I get it man your just doing your mod thing. You acting like to me like I did something wrong. I've been here since like day one. Bought a lot of poke from here, I think I even bought some poke from you Wesley. It's just funny to me man. It's all good.

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
I get it man your just doing your mod thing. You acting like to me like I did something wrong. I've been here since like day one. Bought a lot of poke from here, I think I even bought some poke from you Wesley. It's just funny to me man. It's all good.
Idk. Maybe you have. Thank you for trading the pokes back!

testing