• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Selling Perfect Pokebank Legedaries!

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
I would like to see a picture...sorry it's usually the best way to be safe on buying/selling/trading places like this...not that I don't trust you guys though...I am very interested in the Genesect if there's any way
You know when you get into the trade, when you both offered your pokemon, click summary. You can then check its stats. Just saying.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I would like to see a picture...sorry it's usually the best way to be safe on buying/selling/trading places like this...not that I don't trust you guys though...I am very interested in the Genesect if there's any way

I cant use my webcam its not working but, If i trade it to you what do you need to see? You can physically tell its shiny and you can use an EV Checker. Its an Event Shiny so its in the event ball and the shiny event genesect has 6 IVs?

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
@MxMerovian I haven't run into scumbags yet trying to rip me off, but that is a good idea. I think most of the breeder on here can be trusted. I haven't ran into con artist yet, but I sense this website will be full of them once it gets popular.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Oh, forgot about this. Yeah, I'll have to pass now. I am more interested in the Gible you'll be working on for me now.

What does that mean? im working on a gible for you

Statistic

Youngster Joey
Credits
In another topic you said you could get me a 6 iv Jolly Rough Sin gible with stealth rock, outrage. Or is this a different person?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
In another topic you said you could get me a 6 iv Jolly Rough Sin gible with stealth rock, outrage. Or is this a different person?
Nope not me sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about lol

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

I don't mind legitimacy I just like battling and collecting, Im not saying they aren't legit I just don't know

testing