Selling Pre-Loaded Game Cartridges! (30 Boxes of Shiny Battlereadies, Cheap, Trusted!)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
So I can buy them with pc? Also are these all level 100's or no . Also what is the shipping because I am in Ohio. Are they shiny? Finally can you re sell them or are you against it?

They are all 100s they are all shiny unless shiny locked. You can re sell the pokemon but not the cart as a pre loaded cart

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Ok what is the pc price if your doing it. By pc and I live in Ohio is this a problem

No it isn't and i'll discuss prices via IM

Shade_

Youngster Joey
Credits
Could i buy the omega ruby or alpha shappire one if its the actual game because i was looking to buy the game and if it comes with all the boxes full of pokemon then that would be really awesome

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Could i buy the omega ruby or alpha shappire one if its the actual game because i was looking to buy the game and if it comes with all the boxes full of pokemon then that would be really awesome

Yes you can for the right price and yes it is absolutely the actual game just with bonus content

Shade_

Youngster Joey
Credits
Will it be a lot more expensive then the actual game? And oh hi I just realized u were the guy from shout box

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Will it be a lot more expensive then the actual game? And oh hi I just realized u were the guy from shout box

Yeah I'm that guy xD

It's dependent on where you live due to shipping costs as well as what you consider a lot

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
Can you give me prices so I can possibly save up and buy one? I live in South Carolina

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

testing