• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Nova Registration

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi!:D I am am a member of Team Nova,but why don't I have the Team Nova banner?:/ Team Nova banner=Fabulous!

Just go to Teams on the top toolbar > joined teams > display banner

TheKawaiiEspeon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi again Dom!:)When someone says to "PM me" what does that mean?+Can we battle?owo

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi again Dom!:)When someone says to "PM me" what does that mean?+Can we battle?owo

Psst *if you want to talk to me just PM me by clicking my name and hitting start a conversation or hit the chat tab in the lower right hand corner find my name and chat there, this is for new members to request to join Nova*

xD

4sap 4bra

Youngster Joey
Credits
Good Evening All!

I would like to join Team Nova based soley off my first impressions with Dom.

From the start of AS, to now, hes been helpful, and very cool to talk to. Has a significant passion to motivate others, and enjoys the game competitively which is why we are here for one reason or another.

Why i believe, i should be accepted into Team Nova?

1. I love pokemon, since gen 1(Blue)
2. I enjoy helping people anyway i can as well as learning myself!
3. I want to test myself against as many people as i can because it only makes myself better!
4. i want to be apart of a team that takes the aforementioned seriously!

Thankyou!

Reactions: Dom

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Good Evening All!

I would like to join Team Nova based soley off my first impressions with Dom.

From the start of AS, to now, hes been helpful, and very cool to talk to. Has a significant passion to motivate others, and enjoys the game competitively which is why we are here for one reason or another.

Why i believe, i should be accepted into Team Nova?

1. I love pokemon, since gen 1(Blue)
2. I enjoy helping people anyway i can as well as learning myself!
3. I want to test myself against as many people as i can because it only makes myself better!
4. i want to be apart of a team that takes the aforementioned seriously!

Thankyou!

Welcome x10

ALl the reasons OP xD

pokemaster34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like to join Team Nova, because I need a team that will help me become a good competitive battler there was only like 5 people active on XIT so I couldn't get the help I needed and I feel like this team can really help me in that aspect. I forgot to change my status oops

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I would like to join Team Nova, because I need a team that will help me become a good competitive battler there was only like 5 people active on XIT so I couldn't get the help I needed and I feel like this team can really help me in that aspect. I forgot to change my status oops

Welcome to Nova! You'll just need to change your signature haha ^.^

{Miyang}

Youngster Joey
Credits
i would like to join :3 im kinda new but i really like pokemon and i want to learn to battle (good) so hope i could join ^^.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
i would like to join :3 im kinda new but i really like pokemon and i want to learn to battle (good) so hope i could join ^^.

Welcome to the team! If you need anything let me know :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Arcanscape

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to join this team because I would like to constantly get better at pokemon with friendly and awesome people around me. And I've heard that this is the best team for doing so.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I would like to join this team because I would like to constantly get better at pokemon with friendly and awesome people around me. And I've heard that this is the best team for doing so.

Welcome to the team!

herogama

Youngster Joey
Credits
I played pokemon start from pokemon sapphire and recently I want to play it more seriously, and I think this team is full of friendly and good competitive pokemon player so I hope I can join and learn a lot from you guys. Thank you :D

Spiritburst

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey :) I'd like to join Team Nova because:

1. I feel like I can be active in the team to an extent.
2.Like others, I LOVE pokemon and I want to be able to learn from others here about how to get better at it, and hopefully help others as well.
3. This group seems cooler than the others, and the people here seem cool as well.

zakg

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I'm fairly new to this site and find the communities here to be very interesting! I'm hoping I can join up as a way to get more involved and get to know more of the great people here!

testing