• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Nova Registration

Santi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! I would like to join Team Nova because I want to improve my battling skills and Miles is quite the nice guy \o/

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi! I would like to join Team Nova because I want to improve my battling skills and Miles is quite the nice guy \o/

Welcome to the team! @Miles8089 thanks for spreading the word about Nova :D

themanthatwon

Youngster Joey
Credits
I just joined perfect pokemon because my friend, @YveltalLugia, told me to join perfect pokemon to practice competitive battling. He recommended me to join Team Nova too. He is somewhat teaching me competitive battle.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I just joined perfect pokemon because my friend, @YveltalLugia, told me to join perfect pokemon to practice competitive battling. He recommended me to join Team Nova too. He is somewhat teaching me competitive battle.
Welcome to Nova If you need anything let me know :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
hi! i want to join nova cause i would like to improve me and my pokèmon and this team looked the best!

Welcome to Nova! If you'd like improvement feel free to check out our bootcamp or ask me for help!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
looks very nice indeed. Are there any requirements for joining like have been on PP for a certain time, or can I join?

Nope no requirements other than wanting to join and being active!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Thanks! I joined PP today, and I'm liking it very much :D I think I'm staying here :D

That's awesome to hear! If you need anything just PM me and I can help you out sitewise or teamwise

The Collector

Damn Crocune Love Fest
Donor
Credits
Hi! Real talk, I'm a breeder. A pretty good breeder, but very inexperienced in battling. So I have the perfect pokemon, I'll just give it a shot, why not? Decided to be bold and joined a tourney, then this Dom character (probably haven't heard of him, very low-key kind of guy) invites me to see what this is all about. Will be opening a shop, soon-ish once the logistics are in place and thought I could help with supplies, cheaper team builds for those that aren't exactly into the whole breeder grind. Also, I am going to be in the Comeback tournament, going to do my best, but winning isn't as good as knowing I can take the steps to get there some day, personal challenge. A team to me is a group that helps build the members to get to where they need to be, as ex-military I know that it can be harder by yourself. I hope to be a welcome addition, and to meet you all soon ^.^

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi! Real talk, I'm a breeder. A pretty good breeder, but very inexperienced in battling. So I have the perfect pokemon, I'll just give it a shot, why not? Decided to be bold and joined a tourney, then this Dom character (probably haven't heard of him, very low-key kind of guy) invites me to see what this is all about. Will be opening a shop, soon-ish once the logistics are in place and thought I could help with supplies, cheaper team builds for those that aren't exactly into the whole breeder grind. Also, I am going to be in the Comeback tournament, going to do my best, but winning isn't as good as knowing I can take the steps to get there some day, personal challenge. A team to me is a group that helps build the members to get to where they need to be, as ex-military I know that it can be harder by yourself. I hope to be a welcome addition, and to meet you all soon ^.^

Welcome to the team!

If you need anything let me know, goodluck in the tournament as well!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi, I'm heard that this is a great group, so I decieded to check it out and like what I see. May I please be a part of this group?

Sure :)

Welcome to the squad, I hope you like what you see!