• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Nova Registration

ItsInferno

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to apply for Nova because I am a skilled battler and enjoy battling and would like to also improve my skills, hope you take it into consideration :)

Reactions: Dom

IMJSN007

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm sorry but i think im gonna apply somewhere else

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'm sorry but i think im gonna apply somewhere else

Then please don't post here just do it lol

Sweet, so isnt there like a Team Nova shop or where people in the team get discounts? If so link me :)

We're currently working on a directory to link you to all shops offering discounts but, we recently introduced a rule allowing only ranks of noble or higher to earn discounts which means you need to get promoted once to get these. Noble however, is very easy to obtain if you're active on the team, best of luck

ItsInferno

Youngster Joey
Credits
Then please don't post here just do it lol

We're currently working on a directory to link you to all shops offering discounts but, we recently introduced a rule allowing only ranks of noble or higher to earn discounts which means you need to get promoted once to get these. Noble however, is very easy to obtain if you're active on the team, best of luck
Alright thank you :)

B

Bean

Hi my name is bean i would like to join i like to play the game a lot and am almost filled the entire pokedex i have a battle crew i am building up that are all 6iv i think i can be a great aset to your team

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi my name is bean i would like to join i like to play the game a lot and am almost filled the entire pokedex i have a battle crew i am building up that are all 6iv i think i can be a great aset to your team

Welcome to the squad, you remind me of the kid Beans from Even Stevens if you know who that is xD

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would Like to join because I got removed from my previous team for trying to change to much too fast because the team was inactive. I also chose this team to repay a kindness to Clutch. He helped with my 1st competive team. We are also business partners more or less so I though this would be a great way to repay him.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I would Like to join because I got removed from my previous team for trying to change to much too fast because the team was inactive. I also chose this team to repay a kindness to Clutch. He helped with my 1st competive team. We are also business partners more or less so I though this would be a great way to repay him.

Are you actually interested in the team or just looking to pay off a "debt" so to say to clutch o_O jw

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

VariusEtland

Youngster Joey
Credits
This team seems like it has a tight-knit community of well-informed players that I'd love to be a part of. I recently started breeding and if possible I'd like to pick up breeding/battling tips from the team ^.^

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
This team seems like it has a tight-knit community of well-informed players that I'd love to be a part of. I recently started breeding and if possible I'd like to pick up breeding/battling tips from the team ^.^

Welcome to Nova if you need anything or have any questions feel free to inbox me :)

fellowcoot1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like to join Nova as I like how kind people in Nova are. I joined the site recently but I really enjoy it as I'm on everyday, I have 2 little shops, and I enjoy the kindness of the community. I hope you accept my application for Nova.

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like to join Nova as I like how kind people in Nova are. I joined the site recently but I really enjoy it as I'm on everyday, I have 2 little shops, and I enjoy the kindness of the community. I hope you accept my application for Nova.
Welcome I will help any way I can. I have a little shop to offer various serious if you need anything.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Welcome to the site and the team :) if you need anything feel free to ask!

@Agatha Christie also you probbaly shouldn't be welcoming anyone before myself or an officer accepts them, just because they apply doesn't mean they're accepted just a heads up

fellowcoot1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome to the site and the team :) if you need anything feel free to ask!

@Agatha Christie also you probbaly shouldn't be welcoming anyone before myself or an officer accepts them, just because they apply doesn't mean they're accepted just a heads up
Hello Dom I have a question, how do you level up in groups?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hello Dom I have a question, how do you level up in groups?

PM Me any questions to avoid cluttering this thread please, ty

I'm not sure what groups you're talking about though

testing