• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Nova Registration

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi all! I would really love to join Team Nova as I've seen banners all over the website and it looks really promising, and a lot of the people I buy from on here are also in Team Nova, and I would really like to try it out for myself. I'm nowhere near the best competitive battler in the world but I do my best in every battle. Apart from a group on Facebook i'm in, there's nobody I can come to with advice or help on team building or certain strategies. Recently I've been battling competitively a lot more, against friends and passerby's, and I sometimes join small tournaments on Facebook.

I really hope you consider my application because I'm really eager to join this team! :D

Welcome to Nova :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Here is my application like you offered I should about a week ago or more aha! ;)

I've been considering and finally come to a decision.
A small comment on why I should join:

Okay so basically, I like to make my own metas with movesets and not always live by Smogon or other peoples rules. Saying this though I do use Smogon for a lot of tips when it comes to natures etc and sometimes do follow their recommended sets.
Overall, I think I could not only teach a few things- but I believe there is a lot I can learn from your team aswell.

Hopefully that's the correct thing to say =D ^
I'm still not 100% up and ready for the battle scene as I enjoy breeding a lot, but I've been compiling a lot of 6IV pokemon with EM and so on... So with tips can maybe make the right decisions on making a perfect team ;D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Here is my application like you offered I should about a week ago or more aha! ;)

I've been considering and finally come to a decision.
A small comment on why I should join:

Okay so basically, I like to make my own metas with movesets and not always live by Smogon or other peoples rules. Saying this though I do use Smogon for a lot of tips when it comes to natures etc and sometimes do follow their recommended sets.
Overall, I think I could not only teach a few things- but I believe there is a lot I can learn from your team aswell.

Hopefully that's the correct thing to say =D ^
I'm still not 100% up and ready for the battle scene as I enjoy breeding a lot, but I've been compiling a lot of 6IV pokemon with EM and so on... So with tips can maybe make the right decisions on making a perfect team ;D

Welcome to the team, if you need anything let me know :)

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
This is gonna be my second team I'm gonna join. The first team was team black winter and Idk what happen. Chipman42 told me they got disbanded so now I can't get into it so now here I come joining team nova hoping its not gonna be the same thing. :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
This is gonna be my second team I'm gonna join. The first team was team black winter and Idk what happen. Chipman42 told me they got disbanded so now I can't get into it so now here I come joining team nova hoping its not gonna be the same thing. :)

You didn't read the first post nor did you post why you want to join, you make us seem likes your second choice to the team you can't join...

AcoustiX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys! I'm new to the site, but after interacting with some of your team members, I'd really like to join Team Nova! I'm new to the competitive pokemon battling scene, but I have been playing the games since gold and silver dropped. I think that joining this team would be a great way for me to learn more about competitive battling, and find some chill people to play with! Also, I'm a pretty fast learner, so I think I could be an asset to the team given some work :D

Tayb

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm new to the site and I would love to join the team, it would help me b more active. I at pokemon a lot and all I do is battle. Still learning but I will get a lot better. I wanna have fun doing tournaments and just playing pokemo

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'm new to the site and I would love to join the team, it would help me b more active. I at pokemon a lot and all I do is battle. Still learning but I will get a lot better. I wanna have fun doing tournaments and just playing pokemo

Welcome to the team! If you need anything just ask :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Reason for me to join ? What if I told you I want to rule the world ?

What if I told you I like your ambition, Welcome xD

arkaneace24

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello all. I'm relatively new to competitive battling and training but I am a pokemon vet. I'm interested in joining Team Nova because any help in learing all the ins and outs of the competitive game would be most welcome. Also, I'm willing to trade and battle just about anytime I'm online so hit me up. IGN: Kyle FC: 2552-1155-2663

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hello all. I'm relatively new to competitive battling and training but I am a pokemon vet. I'm interested in joining Team Nova because any help in learing all the ins and outs of the competitive game would be most welcome. Also, I'm willing to trade and battle just about anytime I'm online so hit me up. IGN: Kyle FC: 2552-1155-2663

Welcome to the team, if you want any advice just ask me, and if i'm available i'd be happy to practice battle with you :)

RedZShadow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi Dom I'm interested in joining you team after chatting with you seem like a lot of fun =D I'm fairly active as I'm on the computer a lot and have the tab open and check it a lot. Pretty new to XY and competitive pokemon battle around 6 weeks with the game. Played gen2-gen4 before kinda of a break for the past 7 years during high school and college. Still getting my way around the battles but getting there =D Soon I'll stop using resisted moves or uneffective moves =X

IGN:Rex
FC:2938-8225-6573

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi Dom I'm interested in joining you team after chatting with you seem like a lot of fun =D I'm fairly active as I'm on the computer a lot and have the tab open and check it a lot. Pretty new to XY and competitive pokemon battle around 6 weeks with the game. Played gen2-gen4 before kinda of a break for the past 7 years during high school and college. Still getting my way around the battles but getting there =D Soon I'll stop using resisted moves or uneffective moves =X

IGN:Rex
FC:2938-8225-6573

Welcome! If you need any advice, help, or have any questions don't hesitate to ask me!

LukeSkywanker9

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi I'm Charly I'm fairly new to the site and after chatting with Dom I'd love to join Nova team mainly because I want to be better at competitive battling get some experience and the team just sounds like a blast! :) thanks in advance

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi I'm Charly I'm fairly new to the site and after chatting with Dom I'd love to join Nova team mainly because I want to be better at competitive battling get some experience and the team just sounds like a blast! :) thanks in advance

Welcome to the squad, I think you'll like it here :)

testing