• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Nova Registration

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
Hello. I would like to join Team Nova. My friend Chipman42 told me to join. Also, according to my team's tab, I do not have a team. I am a skilled battler and I have battled with Chipman. I also breed Pokemon a lot so I may do breeding favors for some people. It may take a while, but I tend to finish 3-4 days, depending on the Pokemon and if I am busy.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hello. I would like to join Team Nova. My friend Chipman42 told me to join. Also, according to my team's tab, I do not have a team. I am a skilled battler and I have battled with Chipman. I also breed Pokemon a lot so I may do breeding favors for some people. It may take a while, but I tend to finish 3-4 days, depending on the Pokemon and if I am busy.

Welcome to the team :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

epicmove45

Youngster Joey
Credits
i would like to join your team I really like to battle and your team seems like a great bunch of people i would love to be part of your team

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
i would like to join your team I really like to battle and your team seems like a great bunch of people i would love to be part of your team

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Attempting to register because you said it would be a good idea :D. And the fact my entire OU lineup now consists of your pokemon xD.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Attempting to register because you said it would be a good idea :D. And the fact my entire OU lineup now consists of your pokemon xD.

Yup, welcome to the team

Noppawath

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i really want to join your team because of i think it would be fun playing with you guys and i want you to help me understand about competitive battling.

Noppawath

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i want to join your team because i want you to improve my skill for competitive battling. Not just improve but teach all of it. another reason is that i want to PLAY with you guys.

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
i want to join your team because i want you to improve my skill for competitive battling. Not just improve but teach all of it. another reason is that i want to PLAY with you guys.
Man, it's pretty sweet you are so eager, but a heads up, the mods are going to tell you off for the double post, remember, if you wanna add more to a post already made, just edit, don't post again. Dom will get back to you, I'm sure :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Welcome to the team, like jake said please refrain from double posting in the future and use the edit feature

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I've been in the competitive battling scene for a little while, but have never felt a strong sense of community in my battles besides the ones I've had with my friends at home. I feel like I can offer a lot to this team and can be a force to be reckoned with in battles. Dom, I would like to join Team Nova :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I've been in the competitive battling scene for a little while, but have never felt a strong sense of community in my battles besides the ones I've had with my friends at home. I feel like I can offer a lot to this team and can be a force to be reckoned with in battles. Dom, I would like to join Team Nova :)

Sam Cooke

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi all! I would really love to join Team Nova as I've seen banners all over the website and it looks really promising, and a lot of the people I buy from on here are also in Team Nova, and I would really like to try it out for myself. I'm nowhere near the best competitive battler in the world but I do my best in every battle. Apart from a group on Facebook i'm in, there's nobody I can come to with advice or help on team building or certain strategies. Recently I've been battling competitively a lot more, against friends and passerby's, and I sometimes join small tournaments on Facebook.

I really hope you consider my application because I'm really eager to join this team! :D

testing