• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team XIT - Early Registration

Harmonics

Youngster Joey
Credits
If it's not too late to join, I'd like to join the team. I've done a decent amount of competitive battling in the past and look forward to rejoining the scene. :)

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like to join team XIT. I may be frome the uk and am only new to the competative battling team but i have been playing pokemon for 15 years since red/blue/yellow and i am quickly learning to hold my own in online battles :)

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks for accepting me into Team XIT, I am working on my competative pokemon right now so cant wait to join in the tournaments

skyhigh19

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you! I also look forward to our team winning many tournaments in the future !

Szile

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello,
I want to join team Xit, I would like to participate in tournaments and learn more advanced strategies.
Also that banner is pretty kick-ass so why the heck not.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hello,
I want to join team Xit, I would like to participate in tournaments and learn more advanced strategies.
Also that banner is pretty kick-ass so why the heck not.
You made a great choice, welcome aboard :)

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Hi, I'm Gold 2.0 and I've been debating which team I would like to join and honestly I think this one would be the best for me. I love Pokemon and battling and I'd like to think I'm pretty good and that I'm a good sport. I hope you'll consider me as a member soon. Thanks either way! :D

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi, I'm Gold 2.0 and I've been debating which team I would like to join and honestly I think this one would be the best for me. I love Pokemon and battling and I'd like to think I'm pretty good and that I'm a good sport. I hope you'll consider me as a member soon. Thanks either way! :D
Added you bro, you chose right! Welcome to the team. I look forward to running side by side sharkieshas with you in the future (;

laingster12

Youngster Joey
Credits
can i join xit? i have a lot of iv/ev trained shinys that im willing to lend to team members who need them,
im an experianced pokemon player since the ruby/saphire generation
i love competitive battles
im pretty good at helping make teams
and i want to be a part of the xit family :)

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
can i join xit? i have a lot of iv/ev trained shinys that im willing to lend to team members who need them,
im an experianced pokemon player since the ruby/saphire generation
i love competitive battles
im pretty good at helping make teams
and i want to be a part of the xit family :)
welcome to the team :)

zZZhafuanZZz

Youngster Joey
Credits
May I join? So far the only team that looks entertaining is Team XIT!!! However, my time zone is completely different from yours because I live in the Asia Side. I'm not that good at competitive battling and I might need some help with it..
Whether I join or not, Team XIT will be the best team out there...:D

pokemaster34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like to join because, I have a great team setup and have only lost 3 times with my team.I could also giveaway some 3,4,5 iv pokemon and maybe a 6 or two

FC: 2105-9753-5848

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I would like to join because, I have a great team setup and have only lost 3 times with my team.I could also giveaway some 3,4,5 iv pokemon and maybe a 6 or two

FC: 2105-9753-5848
Welcome to the team :)

testing