• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team XIT - Early Registration

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
I want to join Team XIT because I am a very competitive pokemon player and I like to help many other players in the community. I play everyday and look at my emails everyday. Hope I can join.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I want to join Team XIT because I am a very competitive pokemon player and I like to help many other players in the community. I play everyday and look at my emails everyday. Hope I can join.
welcome to the team :D

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
:D Thank you.

babz16

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to be on team XIT because I good at battling and am descent at breeding. It would be fun to battle in tournaments.

isoulcast

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Hey guys - I'm new here but won my second gym badge here today! I've been on the site for a little over a week now and am enjoying it, so I'm looking to join up with your mentoring scheme and your team :)

Let me know if you're interested in me, I try hard and have a willingness to learn and will eventually succeed :)

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey guys - I'm new here but won my second gym badge here today! I've been on the site for a little over a week now and am enjoying it, so I'm looking to join up with your mentoring scheme and your team :)

Let me know if you're interested in me, I try hard and have a willingness to learn and will eventually succeed :)

Welcome to the team bro :D
And i think i could be the mentor you were asking for :p

Senpai

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I like to join xit because:
Josh recommended me
I can breed
Semi-decent at battling but I have a lot of skill for my experience (2 months of playing pokemon, yeah I'm that new to it.)
I'm patient
Who doesn't like a black and blue themed dragon type legendary? xP

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I like to join xit because:
Josh recommended me
I can breed
Semi-decent at battling but I have a lot of skill for my experience (2 months of playing pokemon, yeah I'm that new to it.)
I'm patient
Who doesn't like a black and blue themed dragon type legendary? xP
welcome to the team ;D

xXReaperXx

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to join the team because i'm sort of ok at battling and also to get better at battling and more and I thought why not try to join the best to become better.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I would like to join the team because i'm sort of ok at battling and also to get better at battling and more and I thought why not try to join the best to become better.
welcome to the team!

Black charizard

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want to meet new trainers and get better at battling im good with a noivern team but i want help making a better ha,shiny,legendary. Or get help to improve my noivern team

nolito123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like to join because i breed almost everyday and im looking forward to meet many new people.But no matter what im going to be the best i can be! PS my battling is semi descent to descent

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I would like to join because i breed almost everyday and im looking forward to meet many new people.But no matter what im going to be the best i can be! PS my battling is semi descent to descent
Welcome!

Eon_Blue

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to join because I'm active (or at least I will be after exams end) and I'd like to take time to get involved in this website's community. I'm also interested in competitive battling, I've only dabbled in the past.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I would like to join because I'm active (or at least I will be after exams end) and I'd like to take time to get involved in this website's community. I'm also interested in competitive battling, I've only dabbled in the past.
Welcome :)

testing