• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team XIT - Early Registration

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
Requirements to Join
- Must be active, by active we mean promptly respond to emails/pm for tournament etc, and aware of general forum activity.
- Be ready and willing participate in group activities or Faction Wars.
- Be courteous to other team XIT members,

.:Team XIT - Information:.
War is coming, but for the members of XIT war is synonymous to victory. When you put your Pokemon X and Y team to the test let it be under the banner of winners.

Member Perks
Unique forum banner
Compensation - Team XIT soldiers receive 1 credit a day for being a member

----

Applicants, reply here with a short note on why you should be invited to Team XIT.

Tournaments
It Has Begun
I would like to join because xit is cool and really reshiram over zekrom I dont think so please acceptt me

Serinth

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi i'd like to join XIT i'm pretty new to the site but i've had a go at a tournament and willing to take part :)

Sadrius

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like to join Team XIT as I'm interested in improving my competive battling skills and aiding others in the team to allow them to achieve their goals.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I'd like to join Team XIT as I'm interested in improving my competive battling skills and aiding others in the team to allow them to achieve their goals.
welcome :)

Jb0341

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want to join team XIT because im new and just about have my team finished, i thought this would be a great way to start out

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I want to join team XIT because im new and just about have my team finished, i thought this would be a great way to start out
welcome to the team.

Serinite22

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, new to this site really like it so far. Interacted with one of your members and enjoyed the experience. Good battler and friend, would love to be a part of the team.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey, new to this site really like it so far. Interacted with one of your members and enjoyed the experience. Good battler and friend, would love to be a part of the team.
welcome!