Thought I should introduce myself!

RDStokes90

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, the name's Ryan, I'm 24 and I've been a Pokémaniac for as long as I can remember! My first video game ever was Pokémon Red, and the little guys have been with me ever since, with me having owned a copy of every game from every generation :Smile If anyone here is also in the Neoseeker Pokémon Community, you will probably have noticed me hovering around from time to time in the Trading Forums and Shopping Districts.

As by means of what I do within the world of Pokémon, I primarily collect Event pokémon (at last count I have over 500) although since the start of Gen 6 I have also started to collect shinies and reignited an old interest in breeding, albeit only to collect 6IV special ball Pokémon.

As for the real world, I was seemingly destined for a life in professional football (soccer to the American community) having played for two high profile clubs in England, before breaking both legs in a bike accident and then after recovering from that, almost completely destroying the anterior cruciate ligament in my left knee playing the 'beautiful game', leading to my retirement at 19 and then consequently going to university to study coaching. Now I work for Tesco with the ambition of saving up enough money to go to Graphics Design college.

My ambition by joining this site is to expand my collection even further, helping to expand others, teach people about what I know about Events and breeding (to a degree), and to learn how to battle competitively.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see more of you within the forums!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi, the name's Ryan, I'm 24 and I've been a Pokémaniac for as long as I can remember! My first video game ever was Pokémon Red, and the little guys have been with me ever since, with me having owned a copy of every game from every generation :Smile If anyone here is also in the Neoseeker Pokémon Community, you will probably have noticed me hovering around from time to time in the Trading Forums and Shopping Districts.

As by means of what I do within the world of Pokémon, I primarily collect Event pokémon (at last count I have over 500) although since the start of Gen 6 I have also started to collect shinies and reignited an old interest in breeding, albeit only to collect 6IV special ball Pokémon.

As for the real world, I was seemingly destined for a life in professional football (soccer to the American community) having played for two high profile clubs in England, before breaking both legs in a bike accident and then after recovering from that, almost completely destroying the anterior cruciate ligament in my left knee playing the 'beautiful game', leading to my retirement at 19 and then consequently going to university to study coaching. Now I work for Tesco with the ambition of saving up enough money to go to Graphics Design college.

My ambition by joining this site is to expand my collection even further, helping to expand others, teach people about what I know about Events and breeding (to a degree), and to learn how to battle competitively.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see more of you within the forums!

o_O

Welcome to the site, sorry to hear about your soccer career :/

If you need anything or have any questions feel free to pm me :) Also what clubs did you play for?

RDStokes90

Youngster Joey
Credits
o_O

Welcome to the site, sorry to hear about your soccer career :/

If you need anything or have any questions feel free to pm me :) Also what clubs did you play for?

Thanks Dom :) Nahh I'm over the whole thing now, I'm kind of a big believer in things happening for a reason so don't like looking back. For example, I would never have met my girlfriend if I hadn't retired so that's one good thing at least!

I'll be sure to do that, thanks for the offer. I played for Coventry City and Aston Villa but finished up playing for my local town, and from there just faded into insignificance really!

Reactions: Dom

testing