• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active What Animal/Item would you want a pokemon to be featured of?

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
What about Strong Jaw, komodo dragons have a powerful bite strength too. But again having a brand new unseen ability would be nice.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
What about Strong Jaw, komodo dragons have a powerful bite strength too. But again having a brand new unseen ability would be nice.
Yes Strong Jaw would be a great ability to have Komodo dragons have an excellent jaw that they use for hunting prey through stealth and power wasn't in my mind at that time glad you brought it up :]

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Yes Strong Jaw would be a great ability to have Komodo dragons have an excellent jaw that they use for hunting prey through stealth and power wasn't in my mind at that time glad you brought it up :]
Their bite force is close to that of an alligator/crocodile, I would imagine that strong jaw would be the best ability for a komodo dragon like pokemon.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Base a Pokémon off a pineapple.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
So a spongebob based Mon :p make the pineapple appear in one game and spongebob in the other give em a new combo move xD
Many bubbles, such pants

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Base a Pokémon off a pineapple.
So a spongebob based Mon :p make the pineapple appear in one game and spongebob in the other give em a new combo move xD
A pokemon based of a pineapple and sponge that would be neat we didn't see any yet there combo could be something like fusion flare & fusion bolt were the second one moves gets doubled in power they could also have new abilities that support each other through battle :]

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yeah that would been nice pokemon designers use a process called humanfication or personification too make animation/designs human like to make it more appealing for the viewers and help make connections such as finding nemo and how they gave Nemo big eyes to express emotions and such :)

Defiantly am glad you commented that Komodo dragons have a lot of inspiration for a pokemon to be based of it I mean just look at it :D
komodo-dragon-3.jpg

I want a monitor lizard pet :eek:

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I want a monitor lizard pet :eek:
You sure do like reptiles first the Komodo Dragon now a monitor lizard but tbh there awesome I always wanted one as a pet forget dogs and cats :]
-
I saw this online while researching and thought it was funny while snorlax and bears do have similar characteristics like snorlax's habit of eating tons of food and then sleeping for hours matches a bear preparing for hibernation, in conclusion Snorlax = A Bear Waving ;)
HWCSLxJ.jpg

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
You sure do like reptiles first the Komodo Dragon now a monitor lizard but tbh there awesome I always wanted one as a pet forget dogs and cats :]
-
I saw this online while researching and thought it was funny while snorlax and bears do have similar characteristics like snorlax's habit of eating tons of food and then sleeping for hours matches a bear preparing for hibernation, in conclusion Snorlax = A Bear Waving ;)
HWCSLxJ.jpg

I got 2 reptiles of my own :)

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I think a Demon type is very unlikely to happen seeing as we already have the Dark type. :/ What I would like to ser is an Air type, for pokemon tjat are'nt flying but still deal with the element of air. I am surprised that is'nt in the game already since they have the other elements.
I believe they planned Air type for Gen 1, but discarded it, because to my understanding one of the missingno glitch pokemon says its an air type or something similar

Ejac

Youngster Joey
Credits
a sea sponge pokemon might be cool as long as it doesnt look like spongebob
as far as a new type, i think alien type would be kinda cool

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I believe they planned Air type for Gen 1, but discarded it, because to my understanding one of the missingno glitch pokemon says its an air type or something similar
Air type being planned for generation 1 interesting I never heard about this but it could be possible :]

a sea sponge pokemon might be cool as long as it doesnt look like spongebob
as far as a new type, i think alien type would be kinda cool
Yeah fun side fact the show spongebob was originally suppose to be named spongeboy the show and the character but got switched to spongebob because the name spongeboy was taken by a mop :)

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
This is all Lizard based Pokemon/Spongebob XD

I would enjoy having a pokemon based around a dolphin, considering we don't have one yet. :)

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
This is all Lizard based Pokemon/Spongebob XD

I would enjoy having a pokemon based around a dolphin, considering we don't have one yet. :)
lol true but who doesn't like lizards and spongebob ? :]

A pokemon based of a dolphin would be great dolphins are intelligent mammals that have a inquisitiveness and friendly nature so no doubt a pokemon based off a dolphin would be great.

heres how a PKMN based of a dolphin could look I see many designs online but this one looks more detailed :)
dolphin_line_by_abyssalisk-d7b4idq.png

Image Credit to Deviant Art.

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
I got something here: a pokemon that is based from a spilt personality, like it'd be a Dark/Fairy, to represent that completely side of a personality. It'd end up being humanoid I think and the design would reflect it by having an obvious split, either simply down the middle or have multiple split areas. As for abilites, it'd probably end up being something like what Aegislash has in Stance Change, again to represent the different personalities.

It may be a bit of a long shot for an idea but I'm actually slightly proud of it.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I got something here: a pokemon that is based from a spilt personality, like it'd be a Dark/Fairy, to represent that completely side of a personality. It'd end up being humanoid I think and the design would reflect it by having an obvious split, either simply down the middle or have multiple split areas. As for abilites, it'd probably end up being something like what Aegislash has in Stance Change, again to represent the different personalities.

It may be a bit of a long shot for an idea but I'm actually slightly proud of it.
Good Idea reminds me of the whole gengar is clefairy's shadow theory and yeah it having a ability like Ageislash sounds like a cool mechanic :D

heres a possible visualization

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Instead of animals, mabye more pokemon based of appliances and stuff we use.
Rotom - Toilet form Confirmed??! O O :D

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Instead of animals, mabye more pokemon based of appliances and stuff we use.
Rotom - Toilet form Confirmed??! O O :D
hahaha yeah prepare for your nightmare to become reality !
rotom_wc_form_by_sabbochan.png

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
I've always personally wanted a peacock Pokemon. Perhaps as an evolution/mega of Skarmory