What starter did you pick, and why?

Kalzran

Youngster Joey
Credits
I went with Rowlet. Definitely the cutest (IMO) and I really liked the grass/ghost typing for Decidueye. I was put off by Dartrix (not a fan of the design) but I decided to circumvent that issue by not letting my Rowlet evolve until level 49, and then having it evolve right away again to Decidueye at 50. I wasn't 100% sold on any of the starters at first - especially their final forms - but they've all grown on me a lot.

NLVeritas

Youngster Joey
Credits
I chose Rowlet because I liked his design and I also in previous game I always chose for the Fire or Water starter and this time I wanted a change.

texextra

Youngster Joey
Credits
Such a toss up and so hard to decide for me! Really enjoy all three designs, and their evo lines.

First run tried a nuzlocke with Rowlett, got wiped out at the second trial, was having a great time with the li'l guy as well

Second run, a Litten, but due to work had to put the game down for a while and lost touch with where I was at, so, reset!

Recently begun with a Popplio, he's male, so I named him Sting after the singer.

They're a cute bunch! But still looking to see who grows into my favourite this gen.

Daigusto_Ultimo

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i got all 3 as well as my wife by using both of our games to proxy them between. i mainly wanted litten and rowlet because they were the two that most seemed simple in design.

True Blue

Youngster Joey
Credits
Litten was my first Gen 7 Starter. When I saw them before the games release, I immediately wanted one. Although when the evolution's were leaked, I was disappointed by his final form.

garac131

Youngster Joey
Credits
Tell me why you chose your starter!

I chose Litten because cats are assholes, and I own four of them.
No type preference, really - I've since managed to get hold of the other two starters anyway!
Litten too
Because I liked the third evolution
That was what I looked for

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I chose Rowlet. I intended to choose Litten, however the more I looked at Rowlet, the cuter it got. I didn't even evolve my Rowlet :p

Libby

Youngster Joey
Credits
I choose litten, not knowing what the final lookd like. I am sick of these bipedal fire starters and wanted a beast four legged destroyer cat. I was almost certain it was going to be fire/dark. I am very upset at its 3rd evo. I' sick of fire fighting two legged things. I ditched my starter.

Daigusto_Ultimo

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I choose litten, not knowing what the final lookd like. I am sick of these bipedal fire starters and wanted a beast four legged destroyer cat. I was almost certain it was going to be fire/dark. I am very upset at its 3rd evo. I' sick of fire fighting two legged things. I ditched my starter.
Upside is it is a fire dark type

callum

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Litten always try to pick up the fire type bar a few when i have gone for the water type, never ever got a grass type even when there have been 3 good ones like gen in gen 3

LeeksyChan

Youngster Joey
Credits
I put my starter in the box and transferred over Chikorita.. Popplio is my favorite gen 7 starter but I used him in Moon and didn't want to use the other ones in Ultra Sun

Brophia

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I actually chose Rowlett because it was so cute as a starter! I was going for a cute but strong aesthetic for my team when I started the game. I added on Buneary and Inkay so it fit really well.

I feel like grass types were super underrated in the previous games and I also always go with water types so I thought switching over would be a nice change ;)

Daigusto_Ultimo

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I actually chose Rowlett because it was so cute as a starter! I was going for a cute but strong aesthetic for my team when I started the game. I added on Buneary and Inkay so it fit really well.

I feel like grass types were super underrated in the previous games and I also always go with water types so I thought switching over would be a nice change ;)
it had nothing to do with the fact that primarina looks feminine even as a male pokemon?

testing