• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Youtube Community Channel

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Well, guys, I've been saving up enough money to be able to pay off all the fees I need to pay for my car, but seeing as my dad's gonna cover me for most of it, I have almost enough to buy a capture card! I'm hoping to get it by the end of summer and I could actually record some battle that you guys would wanna put on youtube :)
and it's not like I am going away to college or anything anytime soon, so I'll definitely try and do my best to help you guys out :)

But if you guys have already filled this spot, that's fine. I'm just offering my services to come hopefully some time soon :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Well, guys, I've been saving up enough money to be able to pay off all the fees I need to pay for my car, but seeing as my dad's gonna cover me for most of it, I have almost enough to buy a capture card! I'm hoping to get it by the end of summer and I could actually record some battle that you guys would wanna put on youtube :)
and it's not like I am going away to college or anything anytime soon, so I'll definitely try and do my best to help you guys out :)

But if you guys have already filled this spot, that's fine. I'm just offering my services to come hopefully some time soon :)
This would actually be very good for you to do you're animated while you battle. I've been in a skype call while you did xD but yeah you should definitely make youtube channel and upload for the site's youtube as well, and possibly have a PP twitch stream? :p

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

testing