6 pokemon!!!

Jaysv408

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want them to be perfect and unstoppable that will make me win every match lol... im serious tho O: naooooo

DRAG0NIT3

Mad Man
Credits
@Dom sells quite a few pre-made teams. Im sure he could help you out :D

Reactions: Dom

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Good luck on the Team mane (Y)
Just remember that there is nothing that is unstoppable ;)

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I want them to be perfect and unstoppable that will make me win every match lol... im serious tho O: naooooo

I could breed u a very very good teAm. The problem is that they would all come at lvl 1 http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/aris-5-6-iv-breeding-shop.12900/
This is the link. I could tell u how to use the team and could get it 2 u wayyyyyy cheaper than Dom. Lol his teams r 1200 and I could get u 1 for 245 PC. I must admit his team will probably be a better but u should still by from be lol since ur new and looking for a more on the cheap side of prices and my team will still be amazing! Trust me! I'm a very very experienced battle and have won tournaments but not on this site tho. Mainly with local friends and ppl. Plz consider. Also the deal with my shop has by 5 Pokemon get the 6th free!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I could breed u a very very good teAm. The problem is that they would all come at lvl 1 http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/aris-5-6-iv-breeding-shop.12900/
This is the link. I could tell u how to use the team and could get it 2 u wayyyyyy cheaper than Dom. Lol his teams r 1200 and I could get u 1 for 245 PC. I must admit his team will probably be a better but u should still by from be lol since ur new and looking for a more on the cheap side of prices and my team will still be amazing! Trust me! I'm a very very experienced battle and have won tournaments but not on this site tho. Mainly with local friends and ppl. Plz consider. Also the deal with my shop has by 5 Pokemon get the 6th free!

You can buy for cheap from this guy who can't spell or you can buy from the site champion with 7 belts (the most of anyone) from official tournaments and an established shop selling pre made and custom teams to users who are always satisfied. The teams are tested and built by me and if you want an unstoppable team I don't really think you can cut corners when he openly admits that his team probably won't be as good.

My two cents :]

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
You can buy for cheap from this guy who can't spell or you can buy from the site champion with 7 belts (the most of anyone) from official tournaments and an established shop selling pre made and custom teams to users who are always satisfied. The teams are tested and built by me and if you want an unstoppable team I don't really think you can cut corners when he openly admits that his team probably won't be as good.

My two cents :]

I can spell! I'm typing with 1 hand and holding the up arrow on my DS lol to breed faster and yes I admitted ur team will be better BUt mine will be very good and a lot cheaper and since he is new and does not have a lot of PC so He could by from me. No need to insault ppl lol.

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I can make a custom team for you. Will make the best sets possible and quickly get them(Also includes the ability to be shiny and other stuff) for 1180PC. IM me if intrested.

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I can spell! I'm typing with 1 hand and holding the up arrow on my DS lol to breed faster and yes I admitted ur team will be better BUt mine will be very good and a lot cheaper and since he is new and does not have a lot of PC so He could by from me. No need to insault ppl lol.

He has 6 PC so you can't sell him for that, he'd probably buy PC either way I don't really see the relevance, anyway it's his decision oh well.

Invest in one good kick ass team or buy a shotty cheap team then buy another team after you realize the first one you bought wasn't great :Whistling:

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'll sell you my sweet team that I use personally and haven't sold to anyone else thats super dope for 1500 PC. Can't give it to you cheap bc then everyone would have it ;) But im willing to sell it you to help you start out. Lmk if your interested bruh

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
He has 6 PC so you can't sell him for that, he'd probably buy PC either way I don't really see the relevance, anyway it's his decision oh well.

Invest in one good kick ass team or buy a shotty cheap team then buy another team after you realize the first one you bought wasn't great :Whistling:

My team will be amazing. It won't be as good as urs but will Definitely be 1 of the best around. Again no need to insault ppl. But he could pay a lot less money and still get a great amazing team.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
My team will be amazing. It won't be as good as urs but will Definitely be 1 of the best around. Again no need to insault ppl. But he could pay a lot less money and still get a great amazing team.

No one is insulting anyone...

Frankly I don't even think insault is a word and you've used it more than once man >.>

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits

No one is insulting anyone...

Frankly I don't even think insault is a word and you've used it more than once man >.>
I know U spell it insult I've said why I can type as good already.

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Ok so here's the deal my friend. There is no one perfect or unstoppable team, in fact what is a great team for one player may not be the best for another based on the many play styles players have. Do you want a generic team designed to be used by a different player that may have a completey different style than yours? No you don't. What I'm willing to offer you is an exclusive team building experience, in which I will learn about your particular playstyle and some mon's you would like to use, then build the team specifically for you built around your playstyle and pokemon you want to use. Then give you some advice on how to use the team to make sure your comfortable for any upcoming battles. Send me a PM if interested to discuss pricing.

Last edited:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Ok so here's the deal my friend. There is no one perfect or unstoppable team, in fact what is a great team for one player may not be the best for another based on the many play styles players have. Do you want a generic team designed to be used by a different player that may have a completey different style than yours? No you don't. What I'm willing to offer you is an exclusive team building experience, in which I will learn about your particular playstyle and some mon's you would like to use, then build the team specifically for your built around your playstyle and pokemon you want to use. Then give you some advice on how to use the team to make sure your comfortable for any upcoming battles. Send me a PM if interested to discuss pricing.
Do you really want to take advice from a guy who doesn't believe in perfection? PFFFFF.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Ok so here's the deal my friend. There is no one perfect or unstoppable team, in fact what is a great team for one player may not be the best for another based on the many play styles players have. Do you want a generic team designed to be used by a different player that may have a completey different style than yours? No you don't. What I'm willing to offer you is an exclusive team building experience, in which I will learn about your particular playstyle and some mon's you would like to use, then build the team specifically for your built around your playstyle and pokemon you want to use. Then give you some advice on how to use the team to make sure your comfortable for any upcoming battles. Send me a PM if interested to discuss pricing.

I'll offer you personal mentoring as I always do in my shop linked in the signature.

Oh and by the way I beat this guy in the last tournament and knocked him out :]

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Do you want people telling you what to do and submit to their fascist expectations, dulling your battle instincts which can help you win with a good team? No you dont. I have developed my team over my nine months of competitive battling and I am offering you a chance to buy my main team not just a team for customers. I can't offer you the lowest price but I can offer you quality. Do you want a cheap t shirt from walmart that everyone has? Or do you want the dope swag t shirt from the small shop going out of business that no one else will ever get their hands on? ;) Its up to you bro and I'm not gonna beg. I think my offer speaks for itself :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Do you want people telling you what to do and submit to their fascist expectations, dulling your battle instincts which can help you win with a good team? No you dont. I have developed my team over my nine months of competitive battling and I am offering you a chance to buy my main team not just a team for customers. I can't offer you the lowest price but I can offer you quality. Do you want a cheap t shirt from walmart that everyone has? Or do you want the dope swag t shirt from the small shop going out of business that no one else will ever get their hands on? ;) Its up to you bro and I'm not gonna beg. I think my offer speaks for itself :)

I knocked this kid out of a tournament too :]

testing