• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

6 pokemon!!!

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Just let the kid decide and stop the alerts plz :p

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm the normal gym leader as well so I have gained experience from that. My record is 35-5 and I am on a 22 game win streak with my new team :) My teams have been adequately developed over countless matches and I am giving you my best not selling other teams by telling you who I knocked out with my team :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'm the normal gym leader as well so I have gained experience from that. My record is 35-5 and I am on a 22 game win streak with my new team :) My teams have been adequately developed over countless matches and I am giving you my best not selling other teams by telling you who I knocked out with my team :)

I had to get rid of both my successful gyms because I beat all of the gyms and became the first ever site champion who isn't allowed to run his own gym :]

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I had to get rid of both my successful gyms because I beat all of the gyms and became the first ever site champion who isn't allowed to run his own gym :]
I'll sell u @Dom team for 5 million final offer

testing