• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Dom's NOVAmber Giveaway

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
Reactions: Dom

MaliciousMango

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I know I'm a bit late but I felt like I should do this anyways as I feel very strongly about cancers. My grandfather died of pancreatic cancer, and I've lost several other members of my family to breast cancer, as it runs in my family. Thank you Dom and sorry for your loss, this is an honorable cause as a whole, so here it goes:
#CancerSucks
lung_cancer_awareness.jpg

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
@MaliciousMango it isn't too late the event is going for the whole month, I'm really sorry to hear about your losses

You rolled an Ariados

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
#CancerAwareness

Very nice to see a thread made for a cause like this :).​

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
CANCER SUCKS Hello I am new here, but I understand the hardships that Cancer causes to the person afflicted with it and their friends and family. My Grandfather died from Colon cancer in 2005. AS anyone with a cancer story knows its a long and painful process having to watch and not being able to do anything. I wish support for those who had to deal with this disease in the past present or in the future. I can not get to picture to show up. I don't want anything from you anyways. Your cause is very important. I hope more people respond because its caused a lot of harm and people need to understand the power it has on people's life's. :D- Cure Cancer Nation Find A Cure

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
CANCER SUCKS Hello I am new here, but I understand the hardships that Cancer causes to the person afflicted with it and their friends and family. My Grandfather died from Colon cancer in 2005. AS anyone with a cancer story knows its a long and painful process having to watch and not being able to do anything. I wish support for those who had to deal with this disease in the past present or in the future. I can not get to picture to show up. I don't want anything from you anyways. Your cause is very important. I hope more people respond because its caused a lot of harm and people need to understand the power it has on people's life's. :D- Cure Cancer Nation Find A Cure

Good post :)

Are you sure you don't want anything, I don't mind really

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Good post :)

Are you sure you don't want anything, I don't mind really
Well I was earlier informed that this was a nova post. Instead of you giving me a prize you can pm me the instructions to join. From what I understand from notsoclutch teams offer benefits and help each other. I would like to join. As before I hope your post gets more notice because its a true problem.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Well I was earlier informed that this was a nova post. Instead of you giving me a prize you can pm me the instructions to join. From what I understand from notsoclutch teams offer benefits and help each other. I would like to join. As before I hope your post gets more notice because its a true problem.

This isn't restricted to Nova members but i'll talk to you via PM about joining if you're interested, thanks again for your support :)

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
#CancerSucks

I really do not care what I roll in this, heck, I'll take a Magikarp if it means I can support this. Fortunately, I've never lost any close members to cancer, but I have friends who tell me stories every day about family members they've lost, friends they've lost and similar. I'm sorry for your loss @Dom, it's a shame that we still haven't stopped it :(

MaDnESs

Youngster Joey
Credits
Cancer Sucks

I'm going to make my own version of the words now: I TRULY DO DISAPPROVE OF CANCER, DEAR SIR, AND WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IF A CURE WAS FOUND.

In all seriousness though, I know a cancer survivor. She's one of the toughest, and bravest, people I know, and finally 'won' the battle after about 30 to 40 years.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

No Problem!

@Cerby you rolled a Vileplume

I expect to start making my list on a note document and PMing people as I see them online and when I am available to trade stay tuned guys

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Miki's cousin was diagnosed with ovarian cancer recently. We plan to go see her before her operation. I have never seen Miki this sad before until we got the news about her cousin. #Cancersucks

Crimsonhorror

Pokémon Champion
Credits

Cancer Sucks

Cancer really really sucks. Lost a long time family friend to this, it was a very dark time for everyone. Dom thank you for making this amazing awareness post. # Don'tGiveUp

testing