Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Santi

Youngster Joey
Credits
lung_cancer_awareness.jpg

Cancer sucks

My grandpa (who has smoked for his whole life) has been diagnosed with it and I don't know how much he's going to live. However since this happened every smoker in my family has stopped smoking.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits

There was a period in my life (I was a young teenager in fact) where a lot of family members were passing away. It was a numbing experience and I didn't know how to respond. My grandfather developed a cancerous brain tumor and endured harsh pain. Before he passed away though, my dad and his brothers were able to return my grandfather to his home country to pass away in his home village.

Right now my fiance and I are vigilant for any news on her mother, we're not sure when she'll pass too because the mum is enduring the same issue my grandfather endured too. My fiance and I have talked about what to do with her baby brother in case the worst happens sooner than we expect.

Not knowing what will happen a few days, or years from now makes the time we spend much more cherish able.

Thank you for organizing something like this Dom.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

There was a period in my life (I was a young teenager in fact) where a lot of family members were passing away. It was a numbing experience and I didn't know how to respond. My grandfather developed a cancerous brain tumor and endured harsh pain. Before he passed away though, my dad and his brothers were able to return my grandfather to his home country to pass away in his home village.

Right now my fiance and I are vigilant for any news on her mother, we're not sure when she'll pass too because the mum is enduring the same issue my grandfather endured too. My fiance and I have talked about what to do with her baby brother in case the worst happens sooner than we expect.

Not knowing what will happen a few days, or years from now makes the time we spend much more cherish able.

Thank you for organizing something like this Dom.

Sorry about this ^

Anyway, Your Pokemon will be a Slaking :)

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Sorry about this ^

Anyway, Your Pokemon will be a Slaking :)
Thanks again for providing a place for us to share our stories. It means a lot.

I'll be out for a while, but if I can't claim it in time please give the poke to someone else. Thanks again!

Reactions: Dom

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
@Daigon You'll be getting an Ampharos

I will start distributing this friday just so i can try to get a bunch done at once guys

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Cancer Sucks ):

My great uncle at the moment is so ill ~ Needing a miracle for this one though :/ <3

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Cancer Sucks ):

My great uncle at the moment is so ill ~ Needing a miracle for this one though :/ <3

Sorry to hear, You're getting a Persian

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits

Cancer sucks! My mom had a tumor. She got it surgically removed a long time ago when I was 4-5 years old... or was it 6? My grandma's housemate (He's really close to a grandpa) had Skin Cancer on his ear, so they had to cut off the pieces where the cancer cells had spread.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Sorry to hear, You're getting a Persian

That's really awesome, I actually love Persian.

And yeah his health has deteriorated a lot; but hopefully he's had a really good life and hopefully they can slow it down at least~

Sorry for everyone else's loved ones <3

testing