Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
is a little scare since he lives in texas

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
My concern is why didn't the nurse do something about the issue before it got worse and just sent him home to his relatives. Carelessness is a virus of its own that will show the world how ignorance is a plague on its own.

Plus I live on the other end of the Gulf of Mexico in the state of Florida, knowing that a case like this appeared in a fellow Gulf state doesn't put my mind at ease.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I haven't really been worried about Ebola to be honest idk why, I'm hoping for a vaccine to come out soon though.

It's not air born thankfully it's passed trough contact, so just... Make sure the person is cured before letting them go home and don't touch people that have symtomes of it.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I haven't really been worried about Ebola to be honest idk why, I'm hoping for a vaccine to come out soon though.

It's not air born thankfully it's passed trough contact, so just... Make sure the person is cured before letting them go home and don't touch people that have symtomes of it.
is going to go and start touching a bunch of people. :D

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
The vaccine is hard to synthesize because the virus produces aggressive symptoms and requires high safety protocols when handling cases. It's not impossible but, it's not too aggressive to keep up with in human models.

I'm a bit worried because although there are temperature checkpoints at major airports, I think screening should be done throughout the States airports that serve any international traffic.. If it reaches California I'm outie 5000.

I don't even want to think about if the virus has an outbreak in mexico.. That would screw up so many people in the US and neighboring countries..

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits

testing