• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Favorite thing about oras

Eon.Alex

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Soaring and secret bases for sure/!

Melody

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah! I agree with all these replies! >3<
I also really like the secret bases addition!

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Being able to relive the Sapphire/Ruby memories...

Pokemon Sapphire was the first game I ever had and I remember the tears when I had to give it away.

Then those tears came back when I heard the Rival Battle track from ORAS. I don't think a game has ever made me cry so much...

So I guess the nostalgic feeling that comes from hearing the soundtrack which I think is the best remade soundtrack out of all the remakes :D

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I like the breeding center on the Battle Resort, and Pokémon Amie from the previous games of X & Y

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
A restored belief in gamefreak that they are not "entirely" biased towards fire starters(okay i understand the thing about charizard being a fan favourite and thus getting two evos but why blaziken),the other two also deserved some love which they got.(though there are certain instances when fire starters get a base stat total of 534 over 530 for the other two(torterra somehow got 525??)this is only contradicted by swampert which gets 535:))

Last edited:

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Soaring is amazing!
SO MANY LEGENDS!
WONDER <3 TRADE!
Battle spot rocks!
Anything PSS :p
Dex Nav chaining is fun!
3D modled pokemon.
More Megas

I can go on and on :p

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I must say that compared to friend safari,dex nav chaining is a lot more tedious but also a lot more fun.
Since some people don't have previous gens to transfer their respective legendaries it does offer a great chance to catch em all:).

testing