Eon.Alex

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Soaring and secret bases for sure/!

Melody

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah! I agree with all these replies! >3<
I also really like the secret bases addition!

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Being able to relive the Sapphire/Ruby memories...

Pokemon Sapphire was the first game I ever had and I remember the tears when I had to give it away.

Then those tears came back when I heard the Rival Battle track from ORAS. I don't think a game has ever made me cry so much...

So I guess the nostalgic feeling that comes from hearing the soundtrack which I think is the best remade soundtrack out of all the remakes :D

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I like the breeding center on the Battle Resort, and Pokémon Amie from the previous games of X & Y

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
A restored belief in gamefreak that they are not "entirely" biased towards fire starters(okay i understand the thing about charizard being a fan favourite and thus getting two evos but why blaziken),the other two also deserved some love which they got.(though there are certain instances when fire starters get a base stat total of 534 over 530 for the other two(torterra somehow got 525??)this is only contradicted by swampert which gets 535:))

Last edited:

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Soaring is amazing!
SO MANY LEGENDS!
WONDER <3 TRADE!
Battle spot rocks!
Anything PSS :p
Dex Nav chaining is fun!
3D modled pokemon.
More Megas

I can go on and on :p

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I must say that compared to friend safari,dex nav chaining is a lot more tedious but also a lot more fun.
Since some people don't have previous gens to transfer their respective legendaries it does offer a great chance to catch em all:).

testing