Introduction - Hi there

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I've been roaming around the forum for a little over a week now. Although I joined not long ago, I didn't really start looking into Perfect Pokemon until recently.

Hi all, you can call me Frankie, or Val - whichever you prefer.
When it comes to Pokemon, I enjoy breeding them more than actually battling.

I recently graduated from college, and finally continuing life in the real world. I'm generally a friendly person.

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Hey there, welcome to the site. It's always great to see new members. :D

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hey there, welcome to the site. It's always great to see new members. :D
Hi McCloud, thank you. I hope I can be helpful for upcoming members to this forum. :)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm really curious about your nicknames - Frankie and Val. Where do these come from? XD They're so different

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'm really curious about your nicknames - Frankie and Val. Where do these come from? XD They're so different

Oooh boy, it's a loooooooong story, but if you're curious..

A while back I was very active on a Korean MMO called Maplestory. I used to organize and lead a few guilds. I was also a trap (playing a female character), but I never took advantage of being a trap like others might have. A trap is a person who masquerades around as the opposite gender.

I never bothered telling anyone in-game I was a guy because I figured it didn't matter too much. Val was my nickname, and is still my favorite nickname from playing that MMO. Frankie is a nickname of my real name.

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Oooh boy, it's a loooooooong story, but if you're curious..

A while back I was very active on a Korean MMO called Maplestory. I used to organize and lead a few guilds. I was also a trap (playing a female character), but I never took advantage of being a trap like others might have. A trap is a person who masquerades around as the opposite gender.

I never bothered telling anyone in-game I was a guy because I figured it didn't matter too much. Val was my nickname, and is still my favorite nickname from playing that MMO. Frankie is a nickname of my real name.
nice transgender story you got there bro :D
welcome ftw!

testing