• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Mega Metagross confirmed!

FonZ

Youngster Joey
Credits
+1 252+ Atk Tough Claws Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Swampert on a critical hit: 191-225 (47.2 - 55.6%) -- 21.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
(191, 193, 195, 198, 200, 202, 204, 207, 209, 211, 213, 216, 218, 220, 222, 225)

Remove the leftovers and add tough claws and, buddy, you've got a bopped Swampert :) At least, if we're talkin about crits

u already did add tough claws here, and hoping on a crit to back up your OHKO, thats not a good strategy, even so, its still not the best choice...

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
u already did add tough claws here, and hoping on a crit to back up your OHKO, thats not a good strategy, even so, its still not the best choice...
I was just putting a crit because you did o_O
And I said that I added tough claws because you didn't
And even without the crit it's still a possible 2HKO

FonZ

Youngster Joey
Credits
I was just putting a crit because you did o_O
And I said that I added tough claws because you didn't
And even without the crit it's still a possible 2HKO
well ok, turns out u where jokin >.< but still, meteor mash isnt the BEST choice, i never said it was a bad choice :p

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Well, Meteor Mash is 4x resisted, so it is a pretty terrible choice actually XD

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
oops! thought that it was resisted by Ground. My bad.

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
mega metagross looks great hope it makes it to the ubers sorry i mistakenly clicked the post reply button 3 times so the same post got posted thrice i was'nt trying to spam so sorry

Last edited:

MegaUmbreon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
mega metagross looks great hope it makes it to the ubers sorry i mistakenly clicked the post reply button 3 times so the same post got posted thrice i was'nt trying to spam so sorry

Then delete the other two

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Mega Metagross' stats all get a boost, I hate to say it but it might end up in ubers before anyone will a chance to use it.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
It'll be pretty broken, but it won't be quickbanned. It'll get suspected.

testing