Mega Rayquazza!

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Yes you ready that correctly, this isn't one of the primal evolutions like kyogre or groudon, but a straight up mega. Upon mega evolving, mega Rayquazza obtains a unique ability called delta stream. This ability cancels all weather (including primal weather I assume) and makes flying types take neutral damage against the likes of ice, rock, and electric attacks. Along with the new mega, Rayquazza also gains a new attack called Dragon Ascent which is said to be the most powerful flying type attack in existence :eek:.

Anyway, after seeing Mega Rayquazza one shot a lvl100 Swampert, I'm pretty sure it's going to be one heck of a force to deal with. Please comment down below with your thoughts on this seemingly OP beast.

Sorry @Matt_192 didn't know if you were going to be on or not...

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Screw you clutch, I started making the thread for it as well XD

Also, in fairness, it was also Level 100 sooooooooo

Last edited:

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I think the design looks pretty cool!

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Such a broken pokemon, This thing could match Arceus in power and become a god pokemon itself.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I think the design is amazing. Also im confused about Dragon Assent. In the OP you say it is Flying-type, but it has Dragon in its name. Unless it will work like a Dragon-type Flying Press, I'm not quite sure how that works. I expect it will be that but with 140 BP or something. Anyway I'm really hyped now that I know what GF meant when they said it had something to do with mega evolution, cause I was unsure whether that meant plot twist or whether it meant Mega Rayquaza (especially when the possibility of it being primal was there, which it probably isn't anymore :]).

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have to admit that his tusks (or w/e they're called) are slightly too big :(. The rest looks cool though

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Mega Rayquaza is definitely dangerous. I do like his design though, it's really cool, lol.

PokeBlasterX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Seriously, this guy doesn't even need to hold on to a mega stone to mega evolve; he just needs to know the ridiculously powerful move Dragon Ascent. :Bored: Oh, and shiny Mega Rayquaza is probably the most beastly looking pokemon ever.

testing