• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Mesuda method

Nickkkk

Youngster Joey
Credits
i was just wondering if there is an average amount of eggs anyone is hatching before a shiny? i got a shiny eevee 3rd egg and now im trying to get shiny spiritomb and im up to the 712th egg :(

Tobay

Youngster Joey
Credits
So with the Mesuda Method the chance of getting a shiny is about 1:1230 and if you got a shiny charme the chance is even higher. About 1: 500. I'm not pretty sure if ORAS changed the shiny chance rate.

Tobay

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yup, the chance of getting a shiny is pretty nice these days :D

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
need to get shiny charm so i can get myt shiny kabuto ive been praying for o.o

Tobay

Youngster Joey
Credits
I managed to get the shiny charm yesterday :D

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
congrats! i still need the hoenn dex finished but 1 step at a time i suppose xD

Tobay

Youngster Joey
Credits
thanks! the egg charme is a huge help to get all Pokemons

Tobay

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yup

ShinyHunter

Youngster Joey
Credits
With a shiny charm it will be easier and you might want to check out your egg's TSV, im not sure how to do it but there is a way. Good Luck in your masuda and may the RNG gods be in your favour.

ShinyHunter

Youngster Joey
Credits
TSV = Shiny Value, If a shiny value of an egg is 1200, and a users shiny value is 1345, the pokemon that hatched from the egg will not be a shiny, but if a users shiny value matches the one of the egg, the pokemon that comes out of it will be shiny.

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
oh interesting.. if u could jsut cook eggs into food instead of being forced to hatch in order to release... would be awesome xD

Tobay

Youngster Joey
Credits
Uuuh interesting I never heard of that O:

Fried

Youngster Joey
Credits
That's actually a good idea. I mean, in pokemon, u can feed your own pokes but you can feed yourself

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
so we know the o-power helps but does anyone know if tipping truely heklps?

Tobay

Youngster Joey
Credits
I don't really get the TSV part of breeding :O

testing